I need a song (not actually a song I just can't find a word for it) of a bunch of screaming. Like what they play on Halloween to scare kids. I mean screams of horror and etc not singing screams.

Links would helps or titles.
Quote by Abunai X
What do you need it for?

Quote by Graveworm
I need a song (not actually a song I just can't find a word for it) of a bunch of screaming. Like what they play on Halloween to scare kids. I mean screams of horror and etc not singing screams.

Also, the library. They always have lots of sound effects CDs.
You're*
play raining blood when i was five i accidentally heard that song and i had night mares for weeks
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Quote by Abunai X
What do you need it for?

Duh its obvious he wants to pretend he's in a haunted house.

Thats so cute
My signature has doubled...
Quote by Survivalism
Also, the library. They always have lots of sound effects CDs.

He said LIKE Halloween music. He could want it for something else.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have any screams but a really scary-sounding song for little kids would be "Merry Go Round" by Candy Spooky Theatre. Try that maybe?

You can listen here.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1000369742
Last edited by Abunai X at Sep 23, 2008,
Use that scream in Entombment of a Machine
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by parkwoodplayer
i cum blood

I was waiting for that from a good citizen of the pit

you could play catharsis for the buried by job for a cowboy, Intro by Through the Eyes of the Dead from the blood lust album, the intro to Souls To Deny by Suffocation

all three just have eerie ass music in the background and people screaming like their being tortured or about to be murder or something
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

From what I gather, you just want a track of horror screams to scare kids. Correct?
Make it yoursef.

1. Invest in recording device.
2. Scream into said recording device.
3. Play for unsuspecting children.
4. ???????
5. PROFIT!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by ToastYerLicks
From what I gather, you just want a track of horror screams to scare kids. Correct?
Make it yoursef.

1. Invest in recording device.
2. Scream into said recording device.
3. Play for unsuspecting children.
4. ???????
5. PROFIT!

+1
mayhem have songs of people vomitiong and screaming, cant remember the name though
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Does anyone know that audio thing with some children are sayin something backwards from Cradle of flith?
Nightmare before Christmas theme song?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Aftertime
Nightmare before Christmas theme song?

NO SONGS

I just need a audio of scary sounds/ screams
Why not ask around the metal forum? If you want something with disturbing sounds, somebody there will definitely be able to help you. They'd probably recommend something like Stalagh, which I didn't already mention in a previous overlooked post.
well catharsis by JFAC and intro by TTEOTD are just eerie sounds and people screaming so you could just loop them...they're not really songs lol
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?