Hey,
I am looking to pick up a used amp and have to options. My practise amp recently died (rip u piece of shit) and i am looking for another. I have a chance at a behringer gx112 - $80 or a peavey rage 158 -$50.

I am not familiar with either amp but the gx112 looks like a better deal. I have read up both regarding specs and am leaning towards the behringer because of all the effects built into it. Any opinions?
thanks
Neither, can you go any higher than 80 bucks? Vox da5 and roland microcube are good bets, around 100 each. Both those amps you listed, suck not to mention the behringer has a good chance of crapping out on you.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I read some reviews regarding the behringer and faulty gear. but used for $80 didn't seem bad. These are both listed on craigslist and i don't want to spend alot on a new one as i am a hobbyist. I saw a spider II for $200.
Don't get a spider. If you're playing metal I'd go for a microcube, if you play mainly classic rock go for the vox.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Just found a vox da5 micro for $100 and a roland super cube for $180. I play mainly rock and a little heavier but not metal. What does the vox sound like? It would be a good 45min drive to pick it up.
thanks
Steve
Quote by ThatGuy177
Whatever you do, do not get Behringer. They are a horrible company. Every thing they make breaks.
I have two Behringer GM110 practice amps and a GMX120 head and they have never given me any problems. They are all going on 8 years old too. No that great of amps, but I use one everyday in my living room for practice and they sound great at low volume.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Well, if you ABSOLUTELY must choose, take the Rage 158
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK