Hey all

I'm not too sure where to put this, and I figured this would be a pretty good place as this relates to fixing a guitar. Ok so I'm getting this semi acoustical (I think that's how you name a guitar which is acoustic but can be played through an amp in english, sorry I'm a French-Canadian) used. It's an Azalea (yeah I know) so I won't be paying much, especially since it doesnt have the equalizer. Well actually I'm not sure what exactly it is ... but the small black plate with slides and switches ? That's not there, although the cables seem to intact. The guy who would be selling it to me (a friend) said that I can get that part from eBay for about 40 $. Any ideas ? Oh and also, I'm new to assembling guitars, so I don't know a lot (read: nothing) about it. I don't know the vocabulary either ... But I've picked some up some. Anyways I realize this may seem pointless for the moment ... I'd just like to know if it would be reasonably easy and possible.

Thanks in advance!
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .
im sure its possible...just, you'd have to cut a hole in your guitar andddd..i wouldn't wanna do that myself if your new to it cas it you screw it up you cant go back and fix it.. i dunno much about it either though
Well it's already an semi acoustical so there's already the hole ... it's just missing the components.
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .