are they nice guitars, i was thinking of getting something like this. Not that one but something like it. By the way I think its a pretty good deal.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
strats are good, versatile guitars imo. however, dont think that you have to get an american made just because its american made. the mexican made ones are very good, and dont feel afraid to shop around, as there are many different strat possibilities
i have a MIM strat, SSS and a hot rod deville, awesome pair, highly recommended, and obviously the higher end strats would be even nicer...
I personally love strats. I only have a squire, but i've played mexis and americans. i love the contoured body, versatility and playability. the HSS is probably the most versatile, but you can get alot of good tones from SSS. Depends what you play?
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Most versatile guitar you will ever even think of laying your hands on.
also the most comfortable; the grooves contour to your body perfectly
Baxter, you know I don't speak spanish.
They are junk, thats why no one uses them and its an unknown guitar.

Go play some and see how they suit you
seriously dude, just go try different ones out. strats are great guitars, but choosing the righrt one is just a matter of opinion.
It depends on the tone you want and the music you play. (to the guy asking about the Hss or SSS)
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
About strats:
Well to resume it:
A friend that likes death metal and always hated fender (he even made a song about it . He's a Jacksons kind of guy) got a strat from a friend for some days. Now he likes them.
Adrian Smith, Janick Gers, Dave Murray, Yngwie Malmsteen, Ritchie Blackmon, between many other metal guitarists use them.
Then we have Eric Johnson, Hendrix, David Gilmour,Mark Knopfler, Eric Clapton, SRV... Well you get it.

However, the Highway 1 is a guitar with Mexican materials crafted in the USA. It's not the best guitar for the money. I'd get an american if you can.
HOWEVER, I don't know how it's in the USA, but in Israel a HW1 costs like 1400 bucks. And you're getting it for 400. So get it, and resell it if you don't like it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||