https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=SYS2-LM12

Should be in Monday or Tuesday, discuss good or bad experiences with Carvin's PA systems. Give me a great reason to be excited or make me worry I don't care just wanna hear about it. Super excited ATM lol!
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Gee not everyone at once. Lol thanks for the support guys.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
^ it might help if you posted in the right forum.... the gear forum, not the "come here for questions about music theory and stuff like that" forum.
Quote by z4twenny
^ it might help if you posted in the right forum.... the gear forum, not the "come here for questions about music theory and stuff like that" forum.

Seeing as the gear forum is for "...guitar amps & effects. Also strings, picks, cables, capos and other guitar toys." I doubt it. Theres been alot of threads in the feedback forum about PA ?'s and where they should go and musician talk is an acceptable forum for them according to the people there. Meant to post in band leading sorry to disrupt the intelligent chit chat of modes and theological meanings to life.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by standupnfall
Isnt "Trivium" someones band name?

I just don't know what to think.

*Moved* to Bandleading.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Care to elaborate..... Do you think this "trivium" guy has something to do with the real band?
I doubt they would post about getting a $700 Carvin PA

Or is it cool here to use other ppls band names as your Screen Name?
Last edited by standupnfall at Sep 24, 2008,
Quote by standupnfall
Care to elaborate..... Do you think this "trivium" guy has something to do with the real band?
I doubt they would post about getting a $700 Carvin PA

Or is it cool here to use other ppls band names as your Screen Name?

Do you think that any member of Trivium would waste their time on here, being extremely successful and famous already, and knowing how to write amazing songs as well... I doubt it. Its obviously someone who chose that as their username...

As for the PA, I've never owned or heard anything made by Carvin, so I can't really help there.
Omg Don't post in this thread of ur just full of shit talking about a screen name. I've had this accnt since 05 and I couldn't think of a name geeze. Anyone have anything intelligent to post?

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Welcome to MT: The Extended Pit
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Sorry for the threadjack back there.

Anyway I have 2 Carvin tube guitar amps that have never let me down and sound incredible. I think you'll have good luck with them.
The bang for the buck is hard to beat since there a direct company.

And I don't think it was that bad of a question, on other forums for my other hobbies many pros belong and continue to learn, progress and share with others. So the Intelligent comment was kinda dumb IMO, since you're the one who used someone elses copywrited name and haven't figured out how to ask a mod to change it.
Last edited by standupnfall at Sep 25, 2008,
Quote by standupnfall
Sorry for the threadjack back there.

Anyway I have 2 Carvin tube guitar amps that have never let me down and sound incredible. I think you'll have good luck with them.
The bang for the buck is hard to beat since there a direct company.

And I don't think it was that bad of a question, on other forums for my other hobbies many pros belong and continue to learn, progress and share with others. So the Intelligent comment was kinda dumb IMO, since you're the one who used someone elses copywrited name and haven't figured out how to ask a mod to change it.

Thanks for the first half, helpful. Friend of mine has a Carvin amp and for the price he paid, I agree it's very good quality.

And copywrite laws don't apply to usernames on forums, as I'm not trying to make a profit on it. I just don't think it should be as big of a deal as people make it out to be. I can't even get a respectable post without someone saying 'but why do you want to learn that if you listen to gaaaay trivium'. It's just the maturity level of the people that are too ignorant to ignore a username and give a useful post that amazes me.
Just because someone has part of a band name, or a hideously aweful talent lacking song I don't make a deal out of it because it really doesn't matter or have any relevance to what they need to know. IMO.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium

And copywrite laws don't apply to usernames on forums, as I'm not trying to make a profit on it. I just don't think it should be as big of a deal as people make it out to be. I can't even get a respectable post without someone saying 'but why do you want to learn that if you listen to gaaaay trivium'. It's just the maturity level of the people that are too ignorant to ignore a username and give a useful post that amazes me.
Just because someone has part of a band name, or a hideously aweful talent lacking song I don't make a deal out of it because it really doesn't matter or have any relevance to what they need to know. IMO.

Ignore 'em mate. 'Trivium' is actualy a word from the middle ages, it's the name for the lower division of the seven liberal arts, comprising grammar, rhetoric, and logic.
Just because someone used it as a band name, that doesn't mean no one else is allowed to use the word.
There used to be a band called 'The The', imagine the problems it would cause if the word 'the' was copyrighted just because someone used it as a band name.

Oh yeah, by the way, I've never used a Carvin's PA system. (just to keep the post relevent to the subject)
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Ignore 'em mate. 'Trivium' is actualy a word from the middle ages, it's the name for the lower division of the seven liberal arts, comprising grammar, rhetoric, and logic.
Just because someone used it as a band name, that doesn't mean no one else is allowed to use the word.
There used to be a band called 'The The', imagine the problems it would cause if the word 'the' was copyrighted just because someone used it as a band name.

Oh yeah, by the way, I've never used a Carvin's PA system. (just to keep the post relevent to the subject)

Appreciate it, thanks. Lol, atleast a few level minded folks around here.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!