There's an intro for a song in my profile titled "Intro". Can you guys give some advice on what kinda effects are needed to get a sound like this?
"Technique doesn't come into it. I deal in emotions."
That's a filter, if that's what you're talking about.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Yep. It's a high-pass filter. A wah in the toe-down position should offer a similar sound, or you could just build a high-pass filter.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Cheers, thanks.

It's a turkish song.
Quote by MmmCesium
Yep. It's a high-pass filter. A wah in the toe-down position should offer a similar sound, or you could just build a high-pass filter.

How exactly does "building a high-pass filter" happen?

Excuse my ignorance.
It's not something you want to do if you have to ask that question.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
It's actually more of a studio mastering effect where the producer has put emphasis on the higher frequencies, but it sort of be replicated with an EQ or Wah pedal.

Btw, high five for being Aussie, and that intro sounds like The Butterfly Effect. Is it?

IncuEdit: NVM, I ust saw your previous post
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
It's actually more of a studio mastering effect where the producer has put emphasis on the higher frequencies, but it sort of be replicated with an EQ or Wah pedal.

Btw, high five for being Aussie, and that intro sounds like The Butterfly Effect. Is it?

IncuEdit: NVM, I ust saw your previous post

Yeah, I just did some testing with EQ on iTunes and it's generally the mid-high levels that are raised. Maybe a staggered bass setting too.
You can simulate something like that with just an EQ pedal. Just decrease the bass.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Try cutting the lower frequencies and boosting the highs.
What song is it from? It sounds cool
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia