Alright, so for the past few months, I've been working on revamping my entire picking hand. I cut out the anchoring, cut out the thumb motion, now I have a completely new problem. It feels like when I pick, there's no tension at all, which is probably a good thing, but my hand feels like Jelly. It feels like it just shakes back and forth without any real discipline of control. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could tell me if it feels like this for you? Or if it feels like your making strict movements back and forth, which is what it looks like most of you do when you pick. I hope how I described it makes sense to you all.

Thanks for any help,
Gelato,
Not a huge fan of bees
I don't know about jelly, but my hand motion feels much more smooth and flowing since I fixed my picking technique... As long as you still have control over the motions it should be fine.
EDIT: It's probably because you stopped anchoring. You're fine, the feeling will fade with time.
no. well i still have problems anchoring, i do it without knowing.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.