hey im looking to get a dlxjrvo deluxe jr. and like everyone else i dont want to pay retail.. so does anyone have one that they are trying to get rid of?

thanks

adam
what is wrong with your taste in musical instruments?? why would anybody ever buy a bc rich? why just why??
^^^

you're paying a fortune for the image, they're not fantastic guitars mate.

you'd be better off spending the money on something that plays and sounds good.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
BC Rich guitars are nice ........ as long as they were made in the 80's the modern ones are not spectacular, i have an 80's ST-III and it is one of the nicest guitars i have ever owned.
To be honest, BC Rich is just looked down on for their radical designs. I play a 1990 Gunslinger/SST, and it's one of the finest guitars I've had the pleasure to play.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by fastcar
what is wrong with your taste in musical instruments?? why would anybody ever buy a bc rich? why just why??

Because, believe it or not, some people don't consider you the know-it-all guitar guru you obviously think you are. I'm fairly sure he could give a shit less what you think about his taste in instruments.

Quote by tinypants
I second the motion, don't buy a BC Rich.

You, too. This thread isn't "hey, guys, tell me what the **** you think of my own personal preference."

The elitism in this place makes me sick sometimes.
i totally agree. me personally i like bc rich and they have some pretty nice guitars for pretty good prices
Quote by Survivalism
Because, believe it or not, some people don't consider you the know-it-all guitar guru you obviously think you are. I'm fairly sure he could give a shit less what you think about his taste in instruments.

You, too. This thread isn't "hey, guys, tell me what the **** you think of my own personal preference."

The elitism in this place makes me sick sometimes.
btw its used so it shouldnt cost to much.
Quote by R.D
^^^

you're paying a fortune for the image, they're not fantastic guitars mate.

you'd be better off spending the money on something that plays and sounds good.
play one of these and then get back on the high horse
http://www.music123.com/B-C--Rich-Exotic-Classic-Deluxe-Assassin-Electric-Guitar-513674-i1176241.Music123

I dont even own a BC but i also hate the elitism here. thats a nice ax.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
I like B.c. riches and If you switch out the Stock Pickups for something real mean you can look as Mean as you sound =]]
Quote by fastcar

Taste. Opinion. Subjective.

See what I'm getting at?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Don't let all the BC Rich bashing put you off. You didnt mention a price, but if your looking at higher end models, they are amazing.
Tried a few low end ones (under £200 [$400]) and they werent anything special though. Just my opinion.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12