Anyone one know any good ones, I need to find a few before january. This could be kind of important if anyone turns out a good one!

Thanks
Quite likes Corrine Bailey Rae's new album Don't hurt me.
Quote by Jackolas
Is the ACM any good? Can't tell from site or youtube.

/Curiosity.

Yeah its apparently top-notch according to my mates who are studying there for a BA in guitar & bass. All the equipment there is amazing and it offers all sorts of things for people interested within the production and performing side of music.
Come to the ACM in Guildford and hang out with me! Not that I go there. But some people I know do and they seem happy. It's fairly prestigious I guess (although you can't really do much with a music qualification that you couldn't with the right amount of experience.)
LCM does some FE stuff, I'm doing a BA in Music Production and its awesome here.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Two of my best friends are about to start here: http://www.icmp.uk.com/
they're doing a foundation course in theory i think and then next year they're on the big 3 year course. i dont really know the details though. They're amped for it. I might go next year and join them
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
Two of my best friends are about to start here: http://www.icmp.uk.com/
they're doing a foundation course in theory i think and then next year they're on the big 3 year course. i dont really know the details though. They're amped for it. I might go next year and join them

For twelve years i've held it all together
but a night like this is just daring to pull me apart

on topic, the royal academy of music? I'm applying this year
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by penis rash

LOL this guy's one of the music production tutors

brilliant.
looks a bit like Doogle from the magic roundabout.

on another note

Quote by Auals
For twelve years i've held it all together
but a night like this is just daring to pull me apart

i love you
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER

i love you

I'll love you more if you stole your title from the episode on Scrubs.

"No Todd, it's because you turn everything someone says into innuendo"
"... in-your-endo..."

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Auals
I'll love you more if you stole your title from the episode on Scrubs.

"No Todd, it's because you turn everything someone says into innuendo"
"... in-your-endo..."

hahah yeah i fkn love scrubs
Quote by SEALSniper1152

Quote by penis rash
Yeah its apparently top-notch according to my mates who are studying there for a BA in guitar & bass. All the equipment there is amazing and it offers all sorts of things for people interested within the production and performing side of music.

Sweet, BA degrees eh. Wonder what the requirements are.

Damn site offers no information on this.
I do a part time course at ACM. It's sick.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
I do a part time course at ACM. It's sick.

Cool which course are you doing, any more info?
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
hahah yeah i fkn love scrubs

Well then PETERFKNPARKER, I do so declare you're FKN awesome.

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Damn, do I need to have lessons to apply to ACM? if so, crap D:

I learnt loads on my own and i haven't got enough money to pay for lessons, let alone tuition D:
Quite likes Corrine Bailey Rae's new album Don't hurt me.