Page 1 of 2
does anyone else do that? it happen more than 4 times now. Maybe i get so relaxed what i cant control my mouth functions. One time i drolled all over my frets on accident another time i drolled on my jeans. anyone else or am i just special...
nope. your all alone ts

but seriously. yes, I do sometimes.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
when i sweep my jaw moves with my picking hand. and when play arpeggios my jaw goes back and forth like im trying to kick the shit out of gum or sumthin, its really annoying to me.
I do it a lot if I concentrate a LOT on what I'm playing.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
I do it a lot if I concentrate a LOT on what I'm playing.

Yeah, this.

It doesn't happen much.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I know not of this "drolling". However, if you mean "drooling", then no, I have not, and that's weird.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
i drool sometimes, im never droll though
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by mckraf99
you need to clog your mouth with something, any idea with what?

A penis??
When I was first learning sweeping. I was so focused i played with my mouth open and drooled on my pickups LOL.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
yeah dude, "droll"....i've done it about once when i was completely out of it...
not often, but I think thats something that happens to most people when they're in deep concentration.
Why does everyone have to rip on his spelling mistake?? LOL

Ah well...keep going, it's entertaining..
No. But over the last month or so I've drooled in my sleep a scary amount of times. Luckily it wakes me up before it gets to bad.
Ive been know to stick my tongue out if I concentrate too much, drooling mot so much
Snailman
Bravo Echo November
Yeah it happens occasionally...what worse is it doesnt just happen when i play guitar.

Sometime I'll be talkning and I'll start drooling a lil bit, and I'll try to inhale it back in and it makes a huh-fft sound...people give me weird looks.
I did once, right between the pickups, a bastard to clean!
But a couple of months later at Brixton, Slash drooled everywhere during his first solo, it was a huge long drool stretching all the way to base of his LP, so that made me feel better
yep
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
doesn't happen to me.. but I always stare at someone when I play guitar... which I don't notice doing... my friends always say "why are you staring at me like that?!" they took a pic once.. and it's kinda creepy.. LOL
i dont droll but my girlfriend and my mom say that i move my mouth in funny ways whenever i start to get into really playing and i notice a lot of people do that
Quote by newscreename491
when i sweep my jaw moves with my picking hand. and when play arpeggios my jaw goes back and forth like im trying to kick the shit out of gum or sumthin, its really annoying to me.

hrrrmm
same happens to me
we need to research how to stop it
cos my friends take the piss lol
luckily it only happens when im first learning a hard song
You're droll on the drums? Maybe change it up a little bit? Play something little bit more advanced.

/ripping on the dude who didn't spell correctly.

It's Drool.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
nope.
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
What's a 'droll'?

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I sort of drool.
I find that I lick my lips a lot and my entire mouth gets kinda wet and somewhat drooly.
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
Page 1 of 2