Rite Now I Play A Dean Mlx , Ive Been Playing It For A Year And A Half, And Finally Decided To Retire It...i Play Everything From Iron Maiden To Pantera To Children Of Bodom...i Have 600 Dollars And I Would Prefer A Guitar With A Floyd Rose System.....help Me Plz Any Suggestions???
ESP LTD Alexi200 Alexi Laiho Electric Guitar you can buy that!it's more than awesome!
a used hellraiser like a c-1 fr, would be perfect. They've got emg's and an original floyd rose. They play awesome. I got my hellraiser avenger used for only 380.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Oh Ok Ill Play Both Of Those If They Have Them At Guitar Center...by The Way How Isvthat Weeping Demon???? I Was Interested In It But Decided To Buy Somethin Else
They will most likely have a c-1 fr there. I saw 2 last time i was at guitar center.

I haven't tried many different wah's but for the price i like the weeping demon. There's tones of different sounds you can get out if it. It is a little thin sounding when you get a lot of gain going though. Clean it's amazing, you can get some really trippy sounds with it.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
You can get an awesome explorer-shaped metal guitar with floyd rose if you get the Peavey Rotor, and its just about 300 bux! Then you could get lots of accessories too, like the Weeping Demon and a dist pedal.