not really sure about this, anyone had any idea?? wats the real function of it..?? which should i use/plug into..
Depends on a number of things.

Basically, the difference is that one input boosts your signal more than the other as they go into the preamp. If you want really high gain sounds or are coming out of effects pedals where your signal might have degraded a little, plug into the high gain input. If you want to be able to have really clean cleans or want a more natural sound, then just go into the low gain input.

It's really a matter of which one you thing sounds best, so try em both out and go with whichever one works for the sound you want.
Quote by Weybl Himself
Depends on a number of things.

Basically, the difference is that one input boosts your signal more than the other as they go into the preamp. If you want really high gain sounds or are coming out of effects pedals where your signal might have degraded a little, plug into the high gain input. If you want to be able to have really clean cleans or want a more natural sound, then just go into the low gain input.

It's really a matter of which one you thing sounds best, so try em both out and go with whichever one works for the sound you want.

Could be wrong, but there is no boosting. Only cutting in the lo input.

I generally use the Lo input on my VH and the Hi input on my VC. It's preference.