it's just crazy I don't get it? so how do learn them not just different scales but they how work and all the scales? also I checked in lessons but there not rated 10/10 it's 7/10 or something so does that mean that they are not correct? can some give me i link to everything I need on scales please i tried to google it but I don't know what I'm doing. please help me so I can get this understand this. thanks
Like, calm down. Yes there are a bunch of different scales, but once you understand how the major scale is constructed, you can understand the rest of the scales.

There is a sticky on the MT board discussing this issue:
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503032

And as for the lessons, it doesn't mean that they're wrong, but just that other people didn't find it helpful. It doesn't mean that it's NOT helpful in any way.
Quote by SilverDark
Like, calm down. Yes there are a bunch of different scales, but once you understand how the major scale is constructed, you can understand the rest of the scales.

There is a sticky on the MT board discussing this issue:
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503032

And as for the lessons, it doesn't mean that they're wrong, but just that other people didn't find it helpful. It doesn't mean that it's NOT helpful in any way.

k I'll try
Start at the beginning....the Crusade articles by Josh Urban in the Columns are just about the best place to start.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Tha's the correct series of articles, but you need to start with the first one.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/general_music/the_crusade_part_i.html
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Freepower
Also, take a look at the theory lessons in my sig.

thanks man your lessons really are helping me to learn music theory
Quote by liam177lewis
pretty soon youll stop playing scales

TS: Read those articles and make sure you have a rock solid understanding of the theory behind the major scale, since it's the pillar of Western tonal music.
Quote by ColdbulleT

+1
Start at lesson one.
TS you sound like you drank to much coffee. You dont learn everything at once its a lifelong continous process. You will never know it all. Just start at the begining and then keep moving forward. Make sure it sinks in. You can read through 5 chapters of a theory book in a half hour but you wont be able to come close to understanding all the information in that amount of time. Have some patience and enjoy the learning expirance. Rushing will cause misunderstanding and confusion. Just like technique practice theory practice requires slow and patient work to make sure everything sinks in good.

If your interested in spending a few dollers the book Guitar Logic : Patterns for improvisation is very good as far as teaching both music theory and how to put it to use on your guitar.