What do you guys think of this guitar, I play Megadeth, Metallica, Testament style. It would be a back up guitar for my RR3.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
well the only difference between this and the RG1570 is the reverse headstock.

the RG1570 is a fantastic guitar and I personally would have it as my main guitar and use the RR3 as backup. after an electronics change there's really nothing you could point out as a flaw on the prestige RG.

I personally prefer the Ibanez reverse headstock aswell so I'd say go for it if you like thin necked guitars.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

the RG1570 is a fantastic guitar and I personally would have it as my main guitar and use the RR3 as backup. after an electronics change there's really nothing you could point out as a flaw on the prestige RG.

I personally prefer the Ibanez reverse headstock aswell so I'd say go for it if you like thin necked guitars.

+1. I have an RG1570MRB and it is an insane guitar. I got this one because I personally prefer the regular headstock. After an electronics change (I personally hope to switch the neck for a DiMarzio Air Norton, Bridge for a DiMarzio Steve's Special and disconnect the middle as I don't use it) the guitar is amazing and is definitely higher quality than the Jackson, which I played when I was looking for my new guitar.

The neck is thin but now I am sued to it and love it.
Id say the rr3 is a suitable backup for the ibanez...
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by Lemoninfluence

+1 (except for the fact i prefer headstocks the "right" way round).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?