i've been wondering all day what song i'm constantly singing on. it's kind of hard to explain, i guess it begins with guitar and then a screaming voice comes in (not growling mind you). i'm guessing it's in the rock genre. in the verse the singer sings something in the lines of "nobody gonna slow me down" or take me down, not sure.
that's all i got, not much to go by, i know, but any help would be appreciated
Wild guess which is most likely wrong - Knights of Cydonia?

Edit: I myself.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Everytime I die.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Dude, that's like at least 50% of screamo songs right there, the other 50% being "Oh my girldriend left and I'm sad now" in the verse.
Quote by Deemer
i've been wondering all day what song i'm constantly singing on. it's kind of hard to explain, i guess it begins with guitar and then a screaming voice comes in (not growling mind you). i'm guessing it's in the rock genre. in the verse the singer sings something in the lines of "nobody gonna slow me down" or take me down, not sure.
that's all i got, not much to go by, i know, but any help would be appreciated

i said rock genre...
Record yourself humming it or playing it on guitar so we can hear it.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
i don't have any recording equip, i'm afraid. it's not as much a scream as high pitched singing, hard to describe
coheed and cambria
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
it's not coheed, i'm sure, and it's not highway to hell and nowhere near matthew wilder. there's distorted guitars in the verse, me thinks
Quote by Chromex
Highway star?

Probably this. Deep Purple.

but if it's Every Time I Die, big props.

But it's not.
_______
|||||||||||||||
Quote by Chromex
Highway star?

YES! THANK YOU! :P i owe you bigtime!