Do they cost anything?

A argument I'm having with a friend.

Thanks in advance

SonOfTheEDIT -

I meant College as in 6th form equivilent
Last edited by Son.Of.TheViper at Sep 24, 2008,
College is in Univeristy college? No shit, Sherlock...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I dont pay. none of my mates do.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
or college as in english normal college, = no cost, unless you go private...

its just like normal secondary school, except its not compulsory, theres private colleges, and theres normal state ones
do you mean college or university?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
colleges are free if you go aged 16 or 17 but once your 18 you get charged something like £500 a term
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Here in the UK college doesn't = university, which I guess is what you're talking about. Yes university costs money.
College (A Levels, normally 16-18): free for under 19s
University (Degree, normally 18 and up): Tuition fees for those who can afford to pay them; mine were paid by my Local Education Authority because my mum had no money when we applied. I used my student loan to pay for my uni accommodation, among other things.
I make a net profit out of going to uni - my grants exceed my tuition fee loan
Quote by rhysm
colleges are free if you go aged 16 or 17 but once your 18 you get charged something like £500 a term

you have to pay from 19 onwards
Quote by smb
I make a net profit out of going to uni - my grants exceed my tuition fee loan
What grants are these?! The HE grants weren't very much for me. Do you live in Scotland, or somewhere like that?
Some College's Do Cost
Other's Dont Depends On Age And Financial Income

Im In A Music College And I Dont Pay,
but some people in there do
college is free, but I think you mean university which isn't
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by rigiddigits
What grants are these?! The HE grants weren't very much for me. Do you live in Scotland, or somewhere like that?
Nope. I get three grand from the LEA (since my mother earns less than however much it is) and an extra grand from the uni (Soton gives £1k to everyone who gets the maximum government grant) and I get the disabled student allowance as well.

So obviously that comes to well over the tuition fees (which I get a student loan for)
Quote by ilaughatyourfac
you have to pay from 19 onwards

i meant like once you go to college after the last year of sixth form (year 13) because most people would be still 18 when they start the term at college in september
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Ahhh, I meant College as in "Higher Education that isn't 6th form"

so university... in that case yes
free for anyone starting the course under 19
now extra flamey