hey pit,

im pretty stressed right now, got two exams next week (studying law at uni, so it is a big deal) and not really sleeping properly/enough.

anyway, yesterday my eye started twitching, i mean my eye-lid, feels like somethings pulling on it to the side. Its happening more and more frequently now, about every 15 secs now, it doesn't hurt, but its annoying and just stresses me out more.

Anyone got any good ideas?

inb4 fap/rape/cum blood etc.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
yeah it's happened to me a few times, it's really annoying. the only thing that i tried that got rid of it was gouging my eye out.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gauge out your eye?

seriously though go out with some mates and unwind for the night or something
Sig space available, give me some praise
It happens to me if I stare at notes/computer screens too long. Take a break. It actually helps with retaining information if you take breaks too.
i've had that before

i stabbed my eye out with a fork and now i'm feeling much better for it
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
It's nerves. I get it a lot. Eyebrow does it too.

Have a bubble bath. Shush, you super-masculine bastards.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
take a break from using your eyes....take a nap, or relax with you eyes closed. if that doesnt help, put a hot compress over your eye that is twitching while relaxing your eye. if that doesnt help, than i dunno, the first two usually work for me, and i have messed up eyes. (yay for being legally half blind!)
Quote by DigUpHerBones
It's nerves. I get it a lot. Eyebrow does it too.

Have a bubble bath. Shush, you super-masculine bastards.

Damn you, not just bubble bath! A HOT bubble bath!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
haha gouging my eye out, sounds like something from the film SAW.

I think it might be something to do with spending to long reading and looking at a computer screen. I wish I could go out for a few beers, but just don't have the time. Had a beer with my dinner, but I think thats my lot for the evening.

thanks guys!
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by Lil Macker
Damn you, not just bubble bath! A HOT bubble bath!

Comes with the idea. Don't know why you'd have a cold one.

Quote by Skierinanutshel
take a break from using your eyes....take a nap, or relax with you eyes closed. if that doesnt help, put a hot compress over your eye that is twitching while relaxing your eye. if that doesnt help, than i dunno, the first two usually work for me, and i have messed up eyes. (yay for being legally half blind!)

*high five for another half blind ****er*
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
fap then rape someone then cum blood
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
It's from all the stress.
Relax.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
It happens because your brain is stressin out and spontaneously sending out random signals to your body. In this case its your eye. So my recommendation is to smoke weed. Itll slow down your brain activity.

BUt seriously though, you need to sleep more dude. But in the mean time try putting a wet rag or some ice over it to tighten the tissue.