Hi There. Would Some One Please Tell Me If Its Possible To Put A Bigsby(style) On To A Richwood Re-450 Hollowbody. If So How And What Size/model Would I Need. Thanks
Invader Jim , as the thread is titled help a idiot.
m,y computer went mad for a short while and i thought it had`nt posted so i did it again. thanks to deftonesordie for the grammer lesson
i think you are looking for the B6 model: for large acoustic and arch-top guitars. thats also the model recommended for a gretsch white falcon which looks very similar to what you have.