Page 1 of 2
Hey guys,
Im a boarder and right now I'm sitting in my school's computer room pretending to do my Philosophy dissertation, anyway this little dipshit decided to act the big man and give me a cheeky little slap on the cheek. I have decided that outright violence isn't the option...Right now. Pit Monkeys, I need you to think of somthing creative for me to do to this little shit in his sleep, I will take the best idea, do it, film it and put it on the internet for all to see. Im just lacking in creativity at the moment.
Go!
P.s. no fapping, raping, raping and fapping,
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
water cold, ice + bucket.

figure out the rest
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Sweaty balls + face

DO IT

Aha, im considering it.
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Put his hand in a bowl of water and then piss on him.

This!

or if you can get a large fish you could always slap him with it, i imagine the smell from the fish will stay for a good while.

EDIT:
Arabian Goggles
duct tape him to the floor then take a dump/p*ss on him

if i think of anymore i'll edit the post
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Last edited by twistedmaggot at Sep 24, 2008,
Violate him. With a shovel.

Alternatively, you could draw dicks and swastikas on his face and put ice cubes on his balls.
Give him a hitler.
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
Just cut off chunks of his hair... you are in school, It's not like you can do a whole lot.

Plus he wont realize his hair is all patchy like a mangy dog and he will walk around with it while everyone laughs at him.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
shave one eyebrow off

shave his hair in some crazy style

teabag

permenent marker on face (preferrably penisis)

hmm yeh that should be revenge enough
Draw with permanent marker under his eyes, so it looks like makeup.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Hmm right now Im seriously thinking of teabagging and permanent marker...Any other suggestions?
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Draw on him with fluorescent ink, the kind of stuff that only shows up under blacklights, you make him look ridiculously silly, give him a hitler moustache, swastikas, penises, whatever. Then tomorrow you take him to a night club. Hopefully he won't have washed his face thoroughly enough by then to have all the ink come off. He goes to the nightclub the stuff on his face shows up, he makes a tool of himself, you win.
Quote by rigiddigits
Draw on him with permanent marker.

/obvious response

The Original And Besttm.
I would have smothered him with talc powder but I did that last year to another guy so I don't want to be labelled as unoriginal =P
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
actually, give him a blanket party, that'll teach him to **** with you
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I think the shaving of the eyebrows is probably the best. Imagine looking in the mirror and not having eyebrows, that would suck!
Quote by thedudemeister
actually, give him a blanket party, that'll teach him to **** with you

Whats a blanket party?
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
Whats a blanket party?

its where you hold the person down to their bed, using say a blanket, then you beat them with "home-made" clubs, such as a bar of soap in a sock.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
its where you hold the person down to their bed, using say a blanket, then you beat them with "home-made" clubs, such as a bar of soap in a sock.

Aha thats a little to violent, last thing I need is a Full Metal Jacket style suicide on my hands, last time I checked being responsible for someones suicide is frowned upon. I dont think theyve changed the rules since...
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
Aha thats a little to violent, last thing I need is a Full Metal Jacket style suicide on my hands, last time I checked being responsible for someones suicide is frowned upon. I dont think theyve changed the rules since...

fair enough then, and well done for getting the film reference

and if you dont want him to kill himself, then just use summut softer than a bar of soap
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
spray paint dicks all over his wall like our old guitarist did to our old studio..... or you can take a fish , cut out all the organs and spill them all over his face
Hmm if its all the same I believe I shall just go for the classic teabagging and permanent marker. Classic lulz r teh best lulz lolololol. Il pm you the video Im gonna take if you want =P heck i might post it publicly...
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Don't do something to bad though.
He will probarly get back at you even harder.

EDIT: He might wake up and bite you know, if you teabag.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
fair enuff ill see how it goes, I might just let rip with a fart right in his mouth.
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Give him some rohypnol and drag him to an abandoned warehouse where you tie him to an old work bench. When he comes round, take a spoon and carefully take out one of his eye balls.
Say "So you thought you were a big man slapping me eh?"
Then slowly skull fuck him whilst you hold his eye so he can see what you are doing. Careful not to penetrate him too hard because you dont want to kill him... Yet.

Stop skulling him and then cut off his eye lids on the eye you didnt scoop out. Continue skulling him and cum in the eye you cut the eyelids off.

Then, take a salt solution and pour it into his eyes. Take a kitchen knife, carve out his heart and eat it.

... Oh wait, you said no violence. My bad.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
Give him some rohypnol and drag him to an abandoned warehouse where you tie him to an old work bench. When he comes round, take a spoon and carefully take out one of his eye balls.
Say "So you thought you were a big man slapping me eh?"
Then slowly skull fuck him whilst you hold his eye so he can see what you are doing. Careful not to penetrate him too hard because you dont want to kill him... Yet.

Stop skulling him and then cut off his eye lids on the eye you didnt scoop out. Continue skulling him and cum in the eye you cut the eyelids off.

Then, take a salt solution and pour it into his eyes. Take a kitchen knife, carve out his heart and eat it.

... Oh wait, you said no violence. My bad.

S'all good. Em yeah...Anyway Im pretty sure you're the kind of guy my mom warned me about talking to....So yeah *ahem*...*runs away*
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Page 1 of 2