Ok so my band's playing at a party next friday, the thing is... (as you probably guessed from the title) it's fancy dress. And we thought it would be a good idea for us to go in matching outfits, there are 4 of us, and we don't want to spend loads.

Sooooooooooo, any ideas??
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
These will be cheap.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
go in blues brothers style
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

at college, there was a group presentation thing and me and three others were going to do it in sailor costumes. we didn't in the end.

maybe you could do it.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
vampire
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by blynd_snyper
Is brood the proper collective noun for pikeys? I always thought it would be gaggle, or maybe flock.

i dunno, maybe even tribe or swarm
Quote by nebiru
These will be cheap.

+1

You'll get the ladies and all the fans!
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by sixwingmortal
+1

You'll get the ladies and all the fans!

except it wont be cheap. and i cant find any on the internet
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115