i just got to say that most and maybe all of the hendrix tabs here are f*u*c*k*in crappy
Last edited by archaism at Sep 24, 2008,
uhm... okay... if you dont like them learn them by ear. Ive had to do it a ton of times.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by archaism
look how old you are do you shave yet

what the hell does that have to do with anything? yes... i do...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
dude you can't judge a player by age... i was in the music shop the other day, and this freakin kid couldn't be over 16, was just tearin it up on a dean hardtail, sweeping shredding, little bastard... so anyway i've found the best way to learn stuff like Hendrix, SRV, etc. is actually youtube, a lot of good lessons there. At least I learn it a lot better that way
no, you can judge a player by experience sometimes, but not by age, seriously. I've known many guys in their 40's that get showed up by kids, you judge a player by their talent, sound, dedication, not their age. hell, look at that little 5yo playing blues clubs now... he's 5 for Christs sake
I forgot to ask, but can you read sheet music? because there are a lot of books out there on hendrix, with tabs n sheet music. I can't sight read by any means, but it helps if I'm able to figure out the rhythms. Plus Hendrix's stuff is full of grace notes and quick runs, (for me at least) trying to play by tabs is a nightmare. Hope some of this helps
that kid sounds like me when i was ten twenty sumthing years ago
a virtuoso is that as such but natural ability must be refined

hence my saying
"practise makes practise"

you know what you know
you know what you dont know
and you dont know what you dont know
and you cant bullshit a bullshitter unless you a better bullshitter
than the bullshitter your trying to bullshit, bullshit too
because any f*u*c*k* that has been f*u*c*k*ed
can be ref*u*c*k*ed if the f*u*c*k*er and the f*u*c*k*ee agree that the f*u*c*k* that was f*u*c*k*ed
was a f*u*c*k*ing good f*u*c*k*
Last edited by archaism at Sep 24, 2008,
Quote by archaism
only the EXPERIENCED can tell

First of all, good job triple posting twice and double posting once. Secondly, if that was supposed to be a joke, it sucked. And I love Hendrix.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?