riite

you mite have read my old 'pick mi guitar' thread

but f**k that, as u can see in mi gear list i play through a line 6 spider 3, im not changing this so no amps suggestions pls!!

apart from the jackson rr24 (which is like 80% yes)

could u loveley UGers list a guitar with

Floyd Rose (LFR or OFR)
Real PUPS (No desgined)
24 frets
No Bolt on Neck

Price range £400 to £700

thanks
Last edited by metalhead887 at Sep 24, 2008,
Correct spelling and grammar please? And what do you mean by "80% yes"?
If a Schecter C-1 FR is in that price range that's what I'd go for.
Regardless of what you say, a new amp will benefit you so much more than a new guitar.
yeah you really should get a new amp
with that budgat you can easily get a decent amp and a decent guitar, seriously
I am not too good with the currency conversion, but I would go check out a BC Rich Assassin PX3T. Sweet guitar, neckthrough, OFR, Rockfield Mafia Humbuckers. I have one and I would not trade it for anything.

Either that or a Schecter Hellraiser. Neckthrough, EMG 81/85, OFR. Or problem with the EMG's is getting a good clean tone.
Quote by Nightfyre
Correct spelling and grammar please? And what do you mean by "80% yes"?
If a Schecter C-1 FR is in that price range that's what I'd go for.
Regardless of what you say, a new amp will benefit you so much more than a new guitar.

Yup, there's no point getting a nice, new, expensive guitar and playing it through a pile of shite. It's like getting a new car with no license to drive the thing.

So yeah. No matter what you say about how 'brilliant' it is, you would soon want an amp afterwards.

Anyways, guitar wise, if you aren't too picky about the extra 2 frets, I'd say maybe a RR5. Or something like that.

EDIT: Or, your dream guitar, for £700!

http://www.guitar.co.uk/guitars/electric/1569-pro_series_rr24_rhoads_electric_guitar

MEGAEDIT: But unfortunately, the EMG will not sound good with the Spider! AHHH!!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Last edited by Lil Macker at Sep 24, 2008,
Quote by metalhead887
please

AXE suggestions

With one exception everyone has recommended a guitar. Quit whining.
I ask again: wtf does "80% yes" mean?
EDIT: I'd say the guy just above your second post has it.
Yeah. I would ditch the amp. I ashamed to admit it, but I at one point owned a Spider III and it was terrible. I thought I needed a new guitar to get a better tone, when in fact all I needed was a new amp. I took my guitar to Guitar Center and played on several amps and re-fell in love with my guitar all over again.

Spend the budget on an amp. You will be much happier.
valveking, schecter hellraiser

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by metalhead887
please

AXE suggestions

I think what you're failing to see here, although everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE has pointed it out, is that if Jesus Christ handed you Buddha's prized Les Paul and gave you Yngwie's fingers, that Line 6 would still sound like A LINE 6.

No amount of money spent on a guitar is going to make it sound better, where as getting a new amp will solve your problem completely.

As far as you guitar, get an ESP MH series. Get a used Peavey combo.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by metalhead887
OKAY

i get u guyz

peavey valveking

any other guitar suggestions

Any of the following should do you nicely. Try them out and see what you think.
Schecter Revenger FR
Schecter C-1 FR
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S470
Ibanez S670FM
I don't know what an ESP costs over there, maybe look into them as well.
That gives you a variety of guitars to look at, I have no idea what the Valveking costs for you guys so it's also various prices. The Ibanez guitars I listed all have the ZR trem, which is amazing and beats the Edge 3 any day. The Schecters have an OFR or LFR. Good luck!
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Sep 24, 2008,
so you are in UK..
www.gak.co.uk
look in ESP section and Ibanez Section..
valveking - 279 http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/peavey-valve-king-112/68946
esp - 369...this is a bloody good guitar at that price!! http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/67812
doesnt have a FR, but tbh they suck unless you get the OFR...no point doing 700 on rr24...thru that line 6, the ltd + valveking is perfect for you..so dont bother with the floyd =]

save rest for picks :P
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
so you are in UK..
www.gak.co.uk
look in ESP section and Ibanez Section..
valveking - 279 http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/peavey-valve-king-112/68946
esp - 369...this is a bloody good guitar at that price!! http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/67812
doesnt have a FR, but tbh they suck unless you get the OFR...no point doing 700 on rr24...thru that line 6, the ltd + valveking is perfect for you..so dont bother with the floyd =]

save rest for picks :P

lol

valveking is making me wet (not reallly)

im thinking of the esp ltd m series (i want floyd!!!) or the jackson rr3
Quote by metalhead887
lol

valveking is making me wet (not reallly)

im thinking of the esp ltd m series (i want floyd!!!) or the jackson rr3

the M series are your best choice. you will love the jackson too, but the 2 frets are sometimes missing. if you want the same quality but with 24 frets, try a jackson KE3, jackson DK2 or WRMG

also, ckeck the bc rich's you can. looks like the have been improving a lot since 2007 and have great models from $500 to $800. (that is like from 270 to 450
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
ive been lookin at the valveking

can sum1 tel me the difference from the 112 and the 212 (apart from how loud it is and the texture feature)
The 212 is 100w i think. Won't do much volumewise compared to the 50w but it will give you more headroom. The 212 also has two 12" speakers, whereas the 112 has one 12" speaker.
Jackson SL3
/topic closed.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by metalhead887
ive been lookin at the valveking

can sum1 tel me the difference from the 112 and the 212 (apart from how loud it is and the texture feature)

112 = 1x12 speaker
212 = 2x12 speakers

one 12" speaker or two 12" speakers.

BADABING!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by HighPotency
Beat ya to it

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THE MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by metalhead887
but f**k that, as u can see in mi gear list i play through a line 6 spider 3, im not changing this so no amps suggestions pls!!

Wow, talk about ignorance. I have a spider III and am in the process of buying a peavey classic 30 or TT. Talk about sounding the same reguardless of guitar.
What does a guitar matter if its playable if it sounds terrible? Almost all of you tone comes from amps, not from the guitar.
If you really like the Spider (which you probably wont 1 year later as I have learned the hard way) buy a guitar and then find out if sounds the same as your old guitar because it is THE SAME SS MODULATING SPIDER III AMP.