hey I'm in the market for a new guitar (store bought im not looking for offers on here) and i'm wondering what is the best option for me...

My usual style of play involves metallica, s.o.a.d, avenged sevenfold and i'm a rhythm guitarist.

for example James Hetfield's role in enter sandman (im not insulting your intelligence i'm just saying "

Please reply soon

Confused danny

p.s. my budget is around £300 - £450
I would say get an Epiphone G400 and swap all the electronics and pickups and things to get one badass guitar!!

That's what I'd do.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
any ibanez in your price range
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Epiphone prophecy EX?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
What do you reckon of the Sam totman ibanez model

I love it and I should be able to afford if I wait for like one or two months more, I

think it's perfect for what I want to do

agree???
an LTD of some sort
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by danny_guitar08
What do you reckon of the Sam totman ibanez model

I love it and I should be able to afford if I wait for like one or two months more, I

think it's perfect for what I want to do

agree???

I have my doubts about that guitar to be honest. Mainly about the EdgeIII tremolo; it has very little real staying power, you might want to look into something with a better trem if you want one.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Shredx
Epiphone prophecy EX?

Considering this also popped into my mind immediately then I think it's winning. They cost about 400-450 New.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
I have decided I am going for the Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy EX it costs £400 thanks for your help guys
* Attention, this is not a troll post*

I recently got a guitar from rondo music with some birthday money. I decided to
get a cheap guitar in case it was a scam. I got a Black *Halo* model. I had a
Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz model so i had those thrown into it.

It was $139 and its bad ass. Its the same quality as Epiphones in the $600 retail range.

Take a look at some Agiles. They have some very nice nice Les Paul style guitars with
the full high end Epiphone package in your price range.

http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar-ss7.html
this is $270 range...
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at Oct 10, 2008,
Quote by Washburnd Fretz
* Attention, this is not a troll post*

I recently got a guitar from rondo music with some birthday money. I decided to
get a cheap guitar in case it was a scam. I got a Black *Halo* model. I had a
Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz model so i had those thrown into it.

It was $139 and its bad ass. Its the same quality as Epiphones in the $600 retail range.

Take a look at some Agiles. They have some very nice nice Les Paul style guitars with
the full high end Epiphone package in your price range.

http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar-ss7.html
this is $270 range...

Not worth the money once it gets in to this country, the import costs of an Agile completely nullify the value.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.