ok pit, what kind of headphones do you guys like? i personally like the skullcandy ink'd earbuds.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I like the sony ones with the funny bits for in your ear, but not the actual in-ear headphones
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Those Skull Candy ones, and the Creative and Sony earbud ones.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Any that supply bass, and DON'T slip out of my ear every time I yawn... I have yet to find them.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Skull Candy is sexy....but Jesus Christ I can get the same sound quality from a pair of $8 ear buds at walmart.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Yeah the skullcandy ink'd sound really nice. I also bought a pair of over the ear skullcandy's but i dont like them as much
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Skull Candy is sexy....but Jesus Christ I can get the same sound quality from a pair of $8 ear buds at walmart.

skullcandy are only about $2-4 more. and you can get any color that iPods come in.
Quote by brandon369852
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera

Quote by Sabbath89
Any that supply bass, and DON'T slip out of my ear every time I yawn... I have yet to find them.

+1 damn i hate when that happens!
i hope those in ear ones arent like the over ear skullcandys (i broke mine easily and posted a thread a bit ago)
incredibly cheap quality, the company survives off a scene
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by classicrockboy
skullcandy are only about $2-4 more. and you can get any color that iPods come in.

Oh damn the ones my friend bought were like $40..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Skullcandy ink'd ftw
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Those skullcandy ones are the best I've ever had.

I can't believe I've never had in-ear headphones before.
Sound quality is excellent, they were cheap and comfortable.

You can't hear a thing other than the music with them on and the bass is awesome.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I've got sony ear buds. Cost me 12 bucks and they've got the best bass/ EQ i've heard on earbuds... But I don't waste much time on it. If they sound alright, I'm fine with it. I use cans to mix anyway.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
AKGs. They just slide on your head and have incredible bass (I have a discontinued model the K301 Xtra...the predecessor to the K530 I think). I got it in a special sale for $50.

I'll probably splurge on the Studio mkiis when I can. And probably get some ear-canal based stuff for exercise.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Sep 24, 2008,
the only downside of the ink'd is when something taps against the wire you hear the thump pretty loud
Quote by brandon369852
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera

I love Skull Candy but my pair broke the other day

The right side gave out.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
I use some Samson headphones at the moment. I need some proper DJing headphones.

Skullcandy are a triumph of style and marketing over substance.
I bought these:

and they ****ing rock !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Just got a pair of these today:

Sennheiser HD280 Pros, great headphones for my drumming and guitar, sound great too, but a bit too big to wear out
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Neillya1
Just got a pair of these today:

Sennheiser HD280 Pros, great headphones for my drumming and guitar, sound great too, but a bit too big to wear out

This!!

If you can afford them...
But yeah, when you're a producer, you need good monitoring headphones and Sennheiser are one of the best!
Skullcandy low riders.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself

Sennheiser HD515

Best headphones I've ever had
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
somehow I've been surviving with the stock iPod earphones for a while, now they're starting to go I have the perfect excuse to get some decent earphones.

I hear mixed reviews of skull candys so any recommendations other than them would be great as I never know who to believe with skull candy reviews.

keep the price sensible but not bargain bucket cheap.

so any suggestions?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro for me. Gotta tweak your EQ for those a little, but damn it's worth it.

Last edited by TheQuailman at Sep 24, 2008,
(Invalid img)

I prefer these when I'm outside, they might look like shit but I don't care. The sound quality is awesome and they're comfortable to wear (I hate in-ear plugs >.<

At my computer I use Icemat Siberia tho, awesome sound on those aswell.

Quote by Lemoninfluence
somehow I've been surviving with the stock iPod earphones for a while, now they're starting to go I have the perfect excuse to get some decent earphones.

I hear mixed reviews of skull candys so any recommendations other than them would be great as I never know who to believe with skull candy reviews.

so any suggestions?

I can recommend anything with "Sony" on it above 10€. Better soundquality than comparable earphones and they are remarkably sturdy. I've had two different models and some of my friends had other sony earphones, too (I don't recall the specific names now) and we all liked them.

I'd also suggest you stay away from phillips earphones. I had two pairs and they both had poor sound and crapped out on me after a couple of weeks.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

so any suggestions?

like i said before, skullcandy ink'd. really good, block outside noise, $12-15. only downside is noise when wire is tapped. (but you don't really notice it once you're into your music)
Quote by brandon369852
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera

I've been using panasonic in-ear ones for a while, but my keys and headphones don't get along in the same pocket (I usually don't carry them like that, but I only had one pocket free....), so the left side is starting to crap out.
Thay were pretty good otherwise.

Any reccomendations for good in-ear phones?
I think I'm actually gonna spend a lot of money this time and get great ones that last rather than mid-range priced decent ones that dont.....
Any reccomendations?
Quote by Lemoninfluence

so any suggestions?

You can't go wrong with Sennheiser, especially for their prices. I got my EH150's for about $30, and I have no complaints whatsoever. My pair shatters every Skull Candy model I've ever heard in terms of sound quality, though they might not be as portable as you'd like.

Now, I wear my EH150's around my neck all the time and keep my iPod on my belt. It's wonderfully convenient. A few minutes between classes with nothing otherwise going on? Up come the headphones, and my walk down the hall is much more pleasant. Wearing headphones should be the next big trend.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by classicrockboy
the only downside of the ink'd is when something taps against the wire you hear the thump pretty loud

haha yeah i noticed this a few days ago. but all in all its totally worth it for the sound quality and the noise cancelling. i can never hear my teacher when she tells me to take them off
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
i use the skullcandy.
all kinds of them, i need to buy another pair of the 30 dollar rasta colored ones since my "ink'd" onces are breaking .
Mine broke the other day (N)
edit: skullcandy lowriders, I forgot to quote it :[
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
Last edited by Punkrocker94 at Sep 25, 2008,
Quote by noxiosimitator
I bought these:

and they ****ing rock !

I have the same pair except in white.

They kick some serious ass!