I watched First Date.

It was pretty good but your intro was off. Your timing was a little off on the interlude. Slow it down and see if you can nail it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Thanks. I'm still trying to get the right way to play the intro. (as the way Tom does it) I'm playing it on the B string now, with just an open E string for the certain parts, but the tone doesn't sound right to me. Thanks for the input!
I watched first date as well. It sounds a little trebley to me, but i guess that's personal preference. make sure that you try to apply just the right amount of pressure. they're going out of tune sometimes. Good cover though! I enjoyed watching it.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
I watched first date as well. It sounds a little trebley to me, but i guess that's personal preference. make sure that you try to apply just the right amount of pressure. they're going out of tune sometimes. Good cover though! I enjoyed watching it.

Thanks. Since I don't have a nice microphone for recording, I'm using a direct line, and its hard to get the levels to sound that good. But I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out considering it was my first recording with that rig. I'll keep in mind the the pressure thing. Thanks!