Ok guys so im in need of a little help here.

Ive just downloaded a few movies n i wanna get em on my ipod (classic 80gb)
Thing is, i havent got the slightest clue how to do so, ive tried adding em in to itunes but they dont show up.
The file types are .avi, though im aware they need to be mp4 in order to play on my ipod?
any suggestions guys?

cheers lads =D
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
you have to buy a software to convert it to mp4, or if you have a mac, download the software called handbrake for free
hmm... nah im not a macfag, i enjoy right-clicking too much, and im not willing to pay, is videora free?
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
zamzar.com
upload the file and select mp4 and your email address. it doesnt spam
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
google the ipodifier
its 1:56 am and i just ate 6 chocolate chip cookies in not even near as many minutes
Quote by kill 'em pretty
hmm... nah im not a macfag, i enjoy right-clicking too much, and im not willing to pay, is videora free?

You can get mice for macs with two buttons.

Anyway, I've been wanting to know how to convert videos in the way you want to for ages, sorry I can't help.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by kill 'em pretty

yeh it is!!

go google
Holy Crap. I'm in the same boat as you. I just checked out Videora and it's working for me. So good luck for you now man!
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.