any place i can buy them? preferably the new ones, but the old ones work fine. oh, and do you know where i can buy the jumpsuits too?
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
hot topic will sell them, they always do near halloween.
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
Quote by metaldud536
lol @ Slipknot

bam.
but anyways, ive seen em sold at a halloween store in my city. so theyre definitely around
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by Sixp0under

Well looks like we all know what your sexual fantasy is.

Yeah, give Union Jake a call and I'm sure him and a few mates will be interested in joining you.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
there is a store close to where you live called "GetReal". They sell lives there.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
eBay.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Paper mache my friend.

Its nice to be eco-friendly and scary at the same time.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by kennyvspenny
there is a store close to where you live called "GetReal". They sell lives there.

Crashed and Burned.
I like Corey's new mask. Reminds me of my soiled gimp mask down the side of my bed.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Yeah, give Union Jake a call and I'm sure him and a few mates will be interested in joining you.

Wow, the last 2 threads I've looked at have both involved someone ripping at Union Jake

3 in a row anyone?
ohai little sig.