Page 1 of 4
Everyone knows what I mean.

The small things that kinda gross you out but you don't make a big deal about.

For me:

When I go into the bathroom and sit down and the seat is still warm from the ass of the last person who dropped one.

When I go into the school bathroom and the toilet paper looks like it was once wet but has dried. I hate using it, I know someone had to have pissed on it.

Finding a pube somewhere that a pube should not be found. The other day I bought a chemistry kit from a garage sale, opened it up, and BAM! There's a pube in the petri dish. I guess that guy/girl got a laugh.

Anyone?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
People scraping their teeth on apples... Makes me shiver...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Whenever there's a splash of somebody else's piss on the toilet seat, when you need to sit down.

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

People who make chewing noises while eating. I really lose my appetite, also when someone's eating manners are disgusting.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
The most obnoxious thing ever is when you're sitting next to someone and they make a whistling noise or some other weird noise out of their nose when they breathe. It gets me so angry
Dropping one in a public toilet, when someone else is in there.
Opening a friend's trash can, to find a ton of used kleenex, when said friend is not sick/has not a running nose.
The smell of weeks old trash dumps.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I like a warm toilet seat, it's comforting.

I'd rather have a warm one than a cold one.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
I remember buying a Garfield book when I was a kid from a second hand shop and there was a bogie on every single page. Right in the middle. Every damn page.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
I remember buying a Garfield book when I was a kid from a second hand shop and there was a bogie on every single page. Right in the middle. Every damn page.

Bogie? Is that a pewb?

As for me, I don't really know. I don't get grossed out very easily.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Bogie? Is that a pewb?

As for me, I don't really know. I don't get grossed out very easily.

No, it's a snotter.

snotter
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
My girlfriend's penis.

Id sigg that but in lazy
:\
This works for almost any situation....

Quote by PaulyVengeance
Punch it. Punch it until it goes away.
I hate shitting in public. When everyone can smell or hear it.

I hate people who spit all the time.

I hate when you go to people's houses and there's that smell of cat's and piss, but they don't have cat.

And when shitty plastic stuff, like Barbies, get dirty and smelly, that shit is nasty.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

the word 'pussy' I HATE IT
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
nail injuries.. they just make me cringe (i.e. fingernails)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

when people fart in front of you, they think farts are a sophisticated form of comedy, but they're not
Sig space available, give me some praise
Toilet ones are always the worst in my opinion, can't stand people who eat with their mouth open, dear god it pisses me off
Little things in lift that disgust me:
My cats.

I also hate it when girls talk about their periods. They're always like "OMG its jut nature!1 ololol," but I mean, really, so is shit and morning wood. If I even thought about talking about either of those with a girl she'd be up in arms and disgusted before the sound even came out of my mouth.

EDIT: Before anyone even brings it up, no, I have never talked or wanted to talk to a girl about either shit or morning wood.
I hate it when you're dying for a shit and there's pish all over the seat so you've got to perform a crouch dump to avoid getting piss on your arse, and when you let it go from that height there is going to be splash back, which is also freakin nasty.
When people fart on a warm toilet while eating with bad table manners, and the food they are eating has a pube in it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
My girlfriend's penis.

The Scotsmen know exactly how to upstage me...

Dastard bastard of dastardly deeds.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Taking a shower right after someone else.

Just the thought of me using a shower right after someone else was in there makes me gag.

And the word c ock. I refuse to ever say it. I know it's not really dirty at all, but it's one of those words that just makes me cringe every time I hear it.
"...I escaped into the music. And the music has been my best friend. It has always been a safeguard against life and reality for me..." -Hans Zimmer

"Friends are just your enemies who don't have the guts to kill you." -Steve Peplin
Last edited by RobertM19 at Sep 24, 2008,
Quote by 20cdndollars
Christians.

This
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
1)When someone walks in the room I'm in and the door is shut
then when they leave they dont shut it.
2)When people get right up in my face when they're talking to me.
3)When my football coach puts bad players on starting and good players
on 2nd and 3rd string.
4)When I'm walking down the hallway in school and some jackass book checks me because they think they're hot shit.
5)When people touch my stuff whithout asking.
6)When people don't look at me when I'm talking to them.
7)The sound of chalk/fingernails scraping a chalkboard.
I have a friend that has horrible hygiene and is pretty large....

He calls me a germophobe for telling him to wash his hands before eating lunch after we've been playing basketball outside... and going to his pigsty of a house, sleeping over(planting my face against smelly sheets on a summer night with no air conditioning on), and waking up sticky/hot because it was boiling all night.
Page 1 of 4