i think its good choice, i love takmine guitars. i use one to play in my church too
My friend also has one. I didn't like it at first, but now that it has been played in a little, it sounds quite decent. It's a pretty good guitar I must say.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I own the EG341SC, which is the same guitar except it's black in color. I've had it for about 8 months and I couldn't be happier with it. I had some fret buzz issues when I first got it, but spent $50 for a set up and haven't had a problem since. It stays in tune forever. Great warm tone. It really shines when played plugged in. Good luck.
My Cousin has this Guitar, It plays like a dream, Has awesome sound, and the built in tuner is very useful. Great for Church or Camping!
nice guitar, i have one. I lowered the action a lot by some brutal filing of the saddle and now I'm loving it.

I don't know why guitars are sold with such high action.
It's hard to set up a guitar's action perfectly in the factory. Most guitars, especially guitars in this price range, are built in Asian countries. The environment where the guitar is built and where it ends up are often vastly different. If they set the guitar up in Taiwan to have nice, low action, when it gets to the US or wherever it's going, it might buzz like crazy all over the place.