Throw out your funniest stage moments, whether it was you playing or a different band. Here's mine:

When I was in high school, this anti-drug band came and played for this SADD event... they were pretty dumb, the guitarist was up on the rail on the upper level above the gym, playing for the 16yo girls (douchebag), then tried to look all cool by swinging his leg over the rail and jumping off... needless to say a 25ft. fall he completely busted his ass, broke the guitar, and had to be taken to the ER!!! bet they gave him drugs lol
i was really drunk last weekend and played tambourine on a song this band was playing, i made a completye tit out of my self but it was hillarious. in other words, i did a bez
Sig space available, give me some praise
we got one of ours on tape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIcw2VPoUD0
(this is on top of a balcony btw... the crowd are infront of us and a long way down... so you cant see them in the shot)

that was so frickin funny. no one realised what happened till after the song finished. he's such an idiot... he has a history of failed guitar swings on tape.

can't really think of anything else right now... we just have clumbsy moments.. bumping into eachother, knocking things over etc.

I played an outdoor festival and didnt realise the monitors were on wheels, so i tried to put my foot on one to do the foot-on-monitor stance and the monitor went wooosh and nearly flew off the stage. so embarrasing.
Also, i fked up my eyes so i cant use contacts anymore, so i'm with glasses at the moment. Last gig we played i headbanged too hard and my glasses flew off.. ughh
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
at my school's battle of the bands, a hardcore kid got my foot in his face. he has blood pouring from his nose. my band won too so it was great
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Sweet, I'll throw out another one:
This guy got up on stage one night for acoustic open mic night at the bar, started playing some song to impress this chick (don't ask me the name, i was drunk), and in the middle of the guitar solo cut a loudass fart that actually reverbed through the entire bar... it was epic, he stopped, everyone started laughing, then he got up n left... it was great
Before Enter Sandman:
"Hello everybody, we're Michael Jackson and this is a song about sand"

The funniest moments for me have just been people falling over on stage and falling off stage really.
first show with my current band me and the other guitarist broke strings on the first song, not funny then, funny in retrospect. we were nervous, and that basically put us over the edge and we didnt care anymore and played a great show. i played on a acoustic tuned a 1/2 step low and he played on a old squire instead of our guitars.

more of a funny moment, was a few weeks ago we were playing and played at an open mic night early, too early. no one was in there, but we got wasted before hand. we were cussing at each other throughout the songs, the singer slapped me in the face in the middle of a solo-ish part, i kicked him in the ass and flipped his hat off while playing and between songs we'd scream and high five each other like we did a great job since the only people in there were old business men left over from happy hour and our friends. honestly though, it was a great show, the bartenders gave us a free tab for the night, and got a paying gig that saturday.

final funny moment im gonna type out(we **** around alot on stage) it was our singers 5 year anniversary with his girlfriend, and he was talking on the mic between songs, said to the crowd "hi everyone thats my girlfriend over there, its our 5 year anniversary, and i wrote this next song for her, its called 'thanks for nothing'" then we went right into that song. i laughed probably through the first 30 seconds to a minute into the song before being able to control myself, didnt **** up playing too much though.

honestly, playing perfect live is one thing, having fun, playing 95% correct, and putting on a show... its so much more fun.

kinda a tenacious d rip off but we always start out with a "hi we're <band name> and we're here to: have ear sex, blow a musical load on your face, dance until you shit your pants, free balling, etc. we just get wasted before the show and come up with somehting every time. sometimes its funny, sometimes its overly inappropriate
Quote by chris024
first show with my current band me and the other guitarist broke strings on the first song, not funny then, funny in retrospect. we were nervous, and that basically put us over the edge and we didnt care anymore and played a great show. i played on a acoustic tuned a 1/2 step low and he played on a old squire instead of our guitars.

more of a funny moment, was a few weeks ago we were playing and played at an open mic night early, too early. no one was in there, but we got wasted before hand. we were cussing at each other throughout the songs, the singer slapped me in the face in the middle of a solo-ish part, i kicked him in the ass and flipped his hat off while playing and between songs we'd scream and high five each other like we did a great job since the only people in there were old business men left over from happy hour and our friends. honestly though, it was a great show, the bartenders gave us a free tab for the night, and got a paying gig that saturday.

final funny moment im gonna type out(we **** around alot on stage) it was our singers 5 year anniversary with his girlfriend, and he was talking on the mic between songs, said to the crowd "hi everyone thats my girlfriend over there, its our 5 year anniversary, and i wrote this next song for her, its called 'thanks for nothing'" then we went right into that song. i laughed probably through the first 30 seconds to a minute into the song before being able to control myself, didnt **** up playing too much though.

honestly, playing perfect live is one thing, having fun, playing 95% correct, and putting on a show... its so much more fun.

kinda a tenacious d rip off but we always start out with a "hi we're <band name> and we're here to: have ear sex, blow a musical load on your face, dance until you shit your pants, free balling, etc. we just get wasted before the show and come up with somehting every time. sometimes its funny, sometimes its overly inappropriate
son of a bitch, in denver, im too young to get in a good band and musicians around here do not exist
I'm Steve
I always drop my pick on stage.
In one of our songs, I have to clap to get the audience clapping along. As my hand went up to meet my other hand, my pick became loose and flew across the stage, into the audience, and hit some guy in the eye.

My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Iriathz
I always drop my pick on stage.
In one of our songs, I have to clap to get the audience clapping along. As my hand went up to meet my other hand, my pick became loose and flew across the stage, into the audience, and hit some guy in the eye.

That's pretty damn funny
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
During a gig I tried to do a back flip with my guitar but my foot got caught in the cables so i unplugged myself and fell on my face.

My guitar is fine, thanks for asking.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
I remember playing one gig in particular, we were being harased by the venues owner . Some drunken twat ended up knocking over a mic stand and I ended up screaming abuse in his general direction and hurling whatever came to hand at him...

Also I remember recording a song with another band called "lou reed is jesus". The intro is me takeing a piss run through a feed -back loop..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I i was coming up from a head bang as the singer was going down for one. Guitar head vs. forehead: who wins?

Here's a hint - not the singer
Quote by Black Zeppelin

Gotta love how Axl says "I'll take it god damnit!" in a very heroic way.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Any of Adam D's moments with KSE

"This is a song about the time Howard fell down in the shower. WHEN DARKNESS FALLS!!!"
I saw some shitty local band not to long ago, the singer would constantly grab his mics cord and fling it around his head. One of the times it smacked the bass player in the back of the head and he stumbled, was ****ing hilarious.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Akridosity
During a gig I tried to do a back flip with my guitar but my foot got caught in the cables so i unplugged myself and fell on my face.

My guitar is fine, thanks for asking.

HOLY SH*T dude, I laughed my ass off just thinking about that, I probably would've paid to see it
Never played in a proper band live, but it's always funny to watch the fail guitarists forgetting to loop their leads through their straps then step on them and have them come out.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I found it pretty funny when Anthony Green of Circa Survive pushed some drunk girl off of the stage.
When people are free to do as they please
they usually imitate each other
Not really funny...but one gig i've had (i was the vocals), i was piss nervous because i was fairly new to performing in front of crowds. My hand was sweaty from the anxiety and when i try to hold the mic to sing, it fuckin grounds me...and my pitch would go about an octave high

i saw another band's drummer in a battle of the bands standing on his tool and encouraging to clap along to their song...needless to say he's now rich in iron as he ate his own drum set