Ive been playing guitar for about 2 years and my girlfriend was giong to get me a guitar pedal for our 1 year.

I was looking at the digitech RP250 multi effect pedal.

I wanted to know what every1 thought of it so i can decide if i want to get it.

To me it seems good because it has all the effects that i want + more and its also cheaper then getting the pedals seperatly.

Thank you
I think a Line 6 Pocket Pod would sound/work better for you.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I have tried the digitech pedal and i liked it because it was pretty much a lot of effects in one thing so it was convinent.
its fun for a couple weeks to maybe a month then its just....eh.
im just talking abouit the RP thoug. the pod's would be better for you though.
The effects on that pedal sounds cheasy and digital.

I wouldn't buy it, not even for bedroom practice.
I agree, the sound is very digital and unappealing. I would recommend a Line 6 if you want the modeling or a Boss ME-50 if you want just the effects.
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
I have it but like the other's said very digital sound. Good for home practice I still use it of course I dunno what to say plently of effects on it.
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace - Jimi Hendrix

Fender '60s Reverse Headstock Strat
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
RP250 DigiTech Effects Pedal
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
well i disagree i have a rp 200 and i love it, Is it the top of the line no but is it a great starter pedal yes! you name the band and somebody probly has made a patch to re-create there sound! i started out with the rp 50 that a friend loaned me then i found the rp 200 at a pawn shop for 70.00 dollars and well worth it,,sure i could buy all the pedals that i wanted but i wouldnt know how many individual pedals it would take to get all the sounds you can get with a multi effects pedal! Now if i where you i would get there new pedal the rp 350 it actuallywrks mor like separate pedals and its built like a tank,,,,That will be my next pedal for sure!
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's