For some reason in the dream I was backstage at a Smashing Pumpkins concert and my girlfriend starting singing the song Billy Corgan was singing to herself. She then darted into the stage and pushed him out of the way and started singing for him. I look down and my SG is strapped and ready to go, but I just stand backstage and do nothing. I didn't know what to do and I couldn't figure out how the songs went, so I just stayed backstage the rest of the set holding my SG looking like an ass.

I don't even listen to the Smashing Pumpkins! WTF! I think my brain just told me I'm a shitty guitarist.
PSN: Chris_P_Chikin
No, I think your brain just told you that your girlfriend is extremely aggressive towards Billy Corgan.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
I think your brain thinks that you should listen to Smashing Pumpkins...
PUNISH IT

Edited for grammatical fallacy*
Last edited by AceOfBlades at Sep 24, 2008,
Quote by AceOfBlades
I think either your brain thinks that you should listen to Smashing Pumpkins...
PUNISH IT

Usually when we use the word either, we incorporate two alternatives into a statement.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by AceOfBlades
I think either your brain thinks that you should listen to Smashing Pumpkins...
PUNISH IT

+1

You should be proud that u didn't degrade urself to do that crap.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Usually when we use the word either, we incorporate two alternatives into a statement.

Oh yeah, I was gonna say something else but forgot what I'd typed halfway through the sentence...
man, I'm tired
Quote by Smokey Amp

My thoughts exactly.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
That's weird. Last night I dreamt I was filling in bass for RATM at a small festival with a small crowd of people who didn't seem to know who "we" were. I didn't know some of the songs, so I improvised.
If you're really interested, ask a psychiatrist. Most dreams aren't literal in they're meaning, so this could literally mean anything.
just remember, its all in your head.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by AceOfBlades
PUNISH IT

You make me a sad panda.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Your dream doesn't mean that your a sub par guitarist, it means that your to much of a pussy to rail your girlfriend in a dream. Grow a pair man!
I once had a dream where i drove a car using a guitar - then woke up thinking that I could drive.
Maybe your brains telling you to learn some Smashing Pumpkins songs, so that when your girlfriend drags you to one of there concerts, goes mental, attacks Corgan and takes over, you can play guitar for her...

Just a suggestion...

I love smashing pumpkins btw, i would ****ing love that dream
Quote by AceOfBlades
PUNISH IT

And what exactly is wrong with the Smashing Pumpkins?
Quote by GuitarCrazyFrog
You make me a sad panda.

You too?

Now THAT'S a sad freakin panda.

Edit: I wouldn't worry about the dream. I once had a dream my family turned into foxes and I was getting chased down a staircase by my fox sister while my new fox mother was talking on the phone sitting at the end of the staircase. Then we were outside and I got chased down the steps into the driveway and I woke up. After that dream happened, all I got out of it was why do they call them stairs inside and steps outside?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Oct 13, 2008,