Sounds like he did. Like in the first episode where spongebob had to feed all those anchovies and there was like music going on.
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
The song in the episode Band Geeks is not by him. Not to mention he's dead. That can always be a detriment to ones song making ability.
D:
Signature.
I'm pretty sure that's the only one.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Atomic48
The song in the episode Band Geeks is not by him. Not to mention he's dead. That can always be a detriment to ones song making ability.

Tell that to Tupac
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Nope. They used "Living in the Sunlight," but he didn't actually write anything for the show.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
Nope. They used "Living in the Sunlight," but he didn't actually write anything for the show.

Yep yep, other musical guests have included Ween, Pantera and others that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I'm pretty sure that Tiny Tim died before Spongebob aired, but I can see where you're coming from. Much of the background music has a sort of dopey hawaiian kinda feel.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
there needs to be more spongebob appreciation in the world
as i remember jimmy hendrix once said, "when the power of spongebob overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"
jimmy hendrix was a wise mother****er
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
He didn't write anything for the show because he died a while back. They only used one of his songs, and then mentioned his name in the episode where Spongebob got fake muscles.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen