Sup nig nogs? I'm at that point in my life where I gotta get my shit together and make something of myself. Problem is i have horseshit grades. BUT, i'm pretty much the illest at drawing cartoons. I've won awards and money for it too.

So, I was wondering how exactly you get into that stuff. Like is there a special school you have to go to or what? I'm pretty pumped up for this cause now I'm probably gonna have the sickest job ever where i get stoned draw some pictures and collect a fat check instead of sucking **** for crack change.

Any help would be great thanks
Art school.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Art School
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
some sort of Art School
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Quote by cfhwarhead
CCCCombo breaker.
I would've never guessed you got bad grades you seem so intellectual.

haha damn you, I was going for a five post streak.
Art School
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
you would have to go to an art school. they are usually pretty hard to get into and you would have to submit a portfolio of some of your work in order to be admitted. also as far as it being a job... your not really gunna make much money. hence the term "starving artists". dont get me wrong you might be able to find a job that pays really well but its not so common. at least ull enjoy yourself though. good luck. also most employers will want you to not be high when your working. if your planning on selling in galleries and stuff, again, being high will probably not be tolerated and its EXTREMELY hard to make any sort of a living off selling your art in galleries. i have a friend who's a pretty kickass artist and hes been at it for about twenty years now. he sells his work in galleries and works two jobs and lives sorta comfortably but i dont know where youll find two jobs that will allow you to get high and still produce gallery art. despite its jovial facade, the art world is actually pretty serious
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Screw your way to the top.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
art school
art school
art school
art school

HAHAH i gotz my own streak goin
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
Quote by cfhwarhead
CCCCombo breaker.
I would've never guessed you got bad grades you seem so intellectual.

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!