uhh...sorry bout the general title...and I hope this doesn't qualify as a relationship thread but it's my our two year anniversary (between my girl and me), and I plan on writing about 10 songs and slapping them on a CD, making a nice cd cover and all that fun stuff - the catch is (I mean, what makes it special) is that all the songs will be about her/love/stuff like that.

Do you think it's a good idea? Of course along with this I shall take her to catch a movie, a nice dinner at some kind of fancy place, etc...what do you think? Thanks guys
A lot of work for something that could be as easily done with a box of chocolate IMHO.
Quote by SuperDuper Phil
Um

Sounds a lil lame and cheesy to me

You know nothing about girls.
If a guy thinks it's cheesy, chances are a girl will LOVE it.
I think it's a great idea, I know my girlfriend would love it. I don't really have too many suggestions, except don't use her name too often in the lyrics in case you get dumped, you can recycle them

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Uh damn this is kinda lame...is it just me or does this sound like something somebody would be doing if they haven't gotten laid yet?
Quote by tona_107
You know nothing about girls.
If a guy thinks it's cheesy, chances are a girl will LOVE it.

thats so true. girls also like it when you make a fool out of yourself or just being corney
She'll probably like it. if not, have chocolate as a backup play
Quote by Silver_PHo3nix
thats so true. girls also like it when you make a fool out of yourself or just being corney

'Cause all girls think exactly the same

TS: personally, i'd say maybe just write one good song, instead of making a whole albums worth, then all the other lovely stuff you're intending.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
damn so close

here you are with questions about stuff
and all i have are answers about things
it was almost meant to be
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Felty666
Uh damn this is kinda lame...is it just me or does this sound like something somebody would be doing if they haven't gotten laid yet?

No, it sounds like something somebody would be doing if they really like a girl.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
She'll probably like it whether the songs are good or not.

But instead of busting your ass on a whole CD just write one amazing song.
Quote by twistedmaggot
'Cause all girls think exactly the same

TS: personally, i'd say maybe just write one good song, instead of making a whole albums worth, then all the other lovely stuff you're intending.

In general, yes. About 99% of girls are exactly the same when it comes to this topic. The same way that every girl cries at a wedding, really, trust me.
Quote by Shiroshu
She'll probably like it whether the songs are good or not.

But instead of busting your ass on a whole CD just write one amazing song.

That's not a bad idea at all. Thanks!

also glad most people didn't think it was a bad idea
Yeah, at most write her 2 songs.
Then, if you continue your relationship with her, you can amaze her with MORE songs without using up all your ideas on this 1 album.
Hope everything works out great!
Workin' hard or hardly workin'?