I rather use an electric shaver. I have my hair cut to a 0 clip and I love it! What kind of electric shaver would you sugueest?
I use a 10$ pair of clippers from walmart to do my mohawk, infact I just clipped the sides an huor ago
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
I use an electric beard trimmer and then bic it in the shower. I used to bic it every 3 or 4 days but it's a huge pain and I go through razors too fast so now it's every 2 weeks or so. I use the electric beard trimmer first to get it as short as possible and then bic it clean.

You're never going to get a close shave if you use an electric razor. You might be able to use one instead of a beard trimmer but it won't be close and you'll have to do it every couple of days.
^ electricity in the shower??!?!?!?!one?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by slaptasticdave
^ electricity in the shower??!?!?!?!one?
You misunderstood. First off: the beard trimmer is battery powered. It doesn't plug into the wall. Secondly I don't use the beard trimmer with the shower on. I'll trim it close in the shower with no water (just to keep the mess down) and then bic it while I take my shower.
Thats less funny than eletricuting your facial hair away
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.