i only get respect from musicians who are not as skilled as me, which is only like one lol
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
probably not as much as years ago, because now you get kids thinking billy joe has uber skills, even though he plays mostly power chords, which any guitarist learns in their first week of playing
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Are you that insecure that you need people to kneel at your feet and call you god?
Quote by thedudemeister
i only get respect from musicians who are not as skilled as me, which is only like one lol

Same here man. My friend plays bass and is pretty bad at it, so whenever I play some easy riff like Burzum's "War" he thinks I'm a guitar god!
It's pretty awesome actually. I prefer jamming with him over jamming with my guitarist friend who's actually good haha.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I'd imagine you'd get respect from those who like your music.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Same here man. My friend plays bass and is pretty bad at it, so whenever I play some easy riff like Burzum's "War" he thinks I'm a guitar god!
It's pretty awesome actually. I prefer jamming with him over jamming with my guitarist friend who's actually good haha.

lol, its actually reccomended that you jam with musicians who are better than you, so you can set yourself goals to work towards and to see how you can better yourself
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
lol, its actually reccomended that you jam with musicians who are better than you, so you can set yourself goals to work towards and to see how you can better yourself

Yeah, well it makes me feel like shit haha! Of course, everyone in my band is miles better than I am. I'm just hoping that I can pull a Lars and ride my band members' talent to success!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Yeah, well it makes me feel like shit haha! Of course, everyone in my band is miles better than I am. I'm just hoping that I can pull a Lars and ride my band members' talent to success!

lol, i remember this one time last yr, i had my axe at some party, and i was takin a rest this guy was like, "can i have a go?" so i said yes, and he picked up and went into this like, 5 minute blues improv. was awsome, i hope to be that good one day
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Nah. Everybody and their brother plays guitar now.
Me? I'm a drummer.

Not as practical for impressing the ladies but hella funner.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Only by metalheads, classical music listeners and fans of Shred guitar.

ahem, classical music listeners shun everybody who uses such a pedestrian instrument of the common maverick that is the guitar (classical guitar doesn't count either)

No...

"Well can you play *Guitar Hero Song*?
No?
Wow, I can do that on expert, you suck.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
I automatically despise anyone who plays an instrument. I assume I'm pretty typical of the human race.
Quote by smb
I automatically despise anyone who plays an instrument. I assume I'm pretty typical of the human race.

fixed
Actually I went out of character there. How stupid of me to forget I'm a dinosaur
Quote by smb
Actually I went out of character there. How stupid of me to forget I'm a dinosaur

still up on the hating humans thing though?
Well on the one hand they're loud, irritating and bad for the environment. On the other hand, they're a tasty, convenient and crunchy snack!
Quote by smb
Well on the one hand they're loud, irritating and bad for the environment. On the other hand, they're a tasty, convenient and crunchy snack!

So uh..when you gonna evolve? The chickens are pretty ahead of you. They can fly shorts distances.