Just wondering if theres anyone out there who is good at both real guitar and guitar hero
If there is, let me just say, you are cooler than even this fellow ->
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I consider myself fairly good at real guitar and I play on Expert on GH and RB and able to pass every song either decently or pretty good.

So yeah I'm good at both .
what's guitar hero?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by heavymetal31
guitar hero is LAME

Guitar hero is very fun if you look at it as a GAME and not a guitar SIMULATOR
that seems to be the biggest reason why guitar players dislike guitar hero, because they look at it as a simulator and get all snooty about it

*oh well i can play that on real guitar and its not at all like that bla bla bla*
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
i cant beat the last stage of GH2 on HARD but i did on GH3, i cant beat the first stage of Expert.

Idk check my clips to judge my guitar playing, im alright
Quote by soulflyV
No, that's a bad Spooni_Shaq.

We do not end a sentence with 'XD'.

You just did!
I've done everything on Expert except DF and the final boss battle but I'm better at real guitar. Cliffs of Dover is a bitch on both though.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
im OK at real guitar and im probably the best at GH i have ever seen besides youtube
Quote by Pabli7o
i cant beat the last stage of GH2 on HARD but i did on GH3, i cant beat the first stage of Expert.

Idk check my clips to judge my guitar playing, im alright

btw im probably about the same as you as far as skill, but WE HAVE THE SAME B DAY WOOT
I'm Steve
*raises hand*
The only song I can't 5 star is TTFATF, and that's only because I hate the song anyway. Guitar Hero is meant to be fun. That song, however, is not.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
You Suck
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Born_to_shred
*raises hand*
The only song I can't 5 star is TTFATF, and that's only because I hate the song anyway. Guitar Hero is meant to be fun. That song, however, is not.

me neither, i can get pretty damn close < 15k away from 5*
I'm Steve
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
Guitar hero is very fun if you look at it as a GAME and not a guitar SIMULATOR
that seems to be the biggest reason why guitar players dislike guitar hero, because they look at it as a simulator and get all snooty about it

*oh well i can play that on real guitar and its not at all like that bla bla bla*

As a game it's not fun at all. I prefer shooters.
Uhmm yeah. I've beaten TTFAF(Haven't played the song in weeks) by tapping the intro(Right index finger on green and switching my fret hand down a button), Can't beat it anymore because I'm rusty.
Quote by HostileFTW
Uhmm yeah. I've beaten TTFAF(Haven't played the song in weeks) by tapping the intro(Right index finger on green and switching my fret hand down a button), Can't beat it anymore because I'm rusty.

nice
I'm Steve
I'm pretty good at both.

Why does everyone hate Guitar Hero the much? I find it pretty entertaining.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?