Could someone tell me a song that has simple duple/ quadrupal meter type and a song that has simple triple or complex duple meter type. Please dont say I cum blood even if it does fit in any of those categories.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
How about a song that starts off with a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant tectonics, descending down in whole steps on the Phryngian mode with a raised fourth?
an example of simple duple would be jingle bells, off the top of my head. that's the one that came from my book.
Many many pop songs are simple duple.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Bassmastajazzyj
Could someone tell me a song that has simple duple/ quadrupal meter type and a song that has simple triple or complex duple meter type. Please dont say I cum blood even if it does fit in any of those categories.

I Cum Blood fits into both, it starts off in 4/4 and the verse is in 3/4
well, if it cant be i cum blood, then i have nothing. sorry kid-o.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
im guessing this has something to do with time signatures? havent taking music theory yet in school.

but im guessing a tool song could fit into one of these?
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Quote by Bassmastajazzyj

Simple quadruple? Just about any rock song. Pick one.

"Laid to Rest" by Lamb of God is mostly in 6/8, which is also known as compound duple.
HEY! I know a cannibal corpse like that! It's called I cum Blood!!!!

...O wait....
Duncan.Hills.Duncan.Hills. COFFEE!!!

If a tree falls in the woods, and a man is there to hear it, but the tree crushes the man, does the man dying make a sound?
What?

Despite my sig, I'm not sure what you're talking about with duple and whatnot.

Explain plz