Can we have a link or something? What the bloody ****ing hell are you talking about?
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm

FASCIST PIGS!!

srsly, linky Seryaph mon?

VÅDIT

In soviet Denmark, everything is nuclear powered.

Our government is already doing a lot to use pure energy... No need for me to take action
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Sep 24, 2008,
Link is up, already!

Sorry, I got distracted by my roommates return from the dining hall.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

al gore's pic in that article is hilarious. hey guys, i think i found where all the excess CO2 is going, gore's face!
NOPE
Quote by Nakon14

al gore's pic in that article is hilarious. hey guys, i think i found where all the excess CO2 is going, gore's face!

Every day he looks more like a half-bear, half-manpig.
Quote by Seryaph
Every day he looks more like a half-bear, half-manpig.

So.. like... some sort of pig bear man?
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Al Gore is totally down with the kids. Nice idea, but unfortunately he seems to have overestimated us.
lol but al, if we close down the coal plants, what will power your mansion lol?
Quote by Nakon14

Dude freal he just gets uglier and uglier. It's probably not helping his cause.
We're only strays.
Quote by rigiddigits
Al Gore is totally down with the kids. Nice idea, but unfortunately he seems to have overestimated us.

I just don't think that he understands that nowadays, Civil Disobediance = Tasers + Tear gas + Sonic Death Rays + Robot Drones + Satellites that can watch your every move.

It is not like back in his day when people could just put a flower in a riot cops gun and things would be peachy.
Yippie!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Seryaph
I just don't think that he understands that nowadays, Civil Disobediance = Tasers + Tear gas + Sonic Death Rays + Robot Drones + Satellites that can watch your every move.

It is not like back in his day when people could just put a flower in a riot cops gun and things would be peachy.
Exactly. He'd be much better off telling young people to get off their asses and vote, even if they spoil their ballots. At least register your opinions in a meaningful way that can be measured. Millions of people protested against going to war with Iraq, fucking millions, but the government did what it intended to do all along. Change of government = change of policy, it's the only way.
Quote by rigiddigits
Exactly. He'd be much better off telling young people to get off their asses and vote, even if they spoil their ballots. At least register your opinions in a meaningful way that can be measured. Millions of people protested against going to war with Iraq, fucking millions, but the government did what it intended to do all along. Change of government = change of policy, it's the only way.

Well, it is either just all-out revolution, as in guerilla-style warfare in the streets, or radical change of govenment through voting.
I don't think this Civil Disobediance thing is so effective anymore.
i agree with rigiddigits, that is the best way to do things but that being said im not afraid to get a pitchfork if the government wont act in the best interest of the people.

but wait wouldnt you need to drive your car to the plant...and what if your flashlight runs on rechargeable batteries...and finally what if the generators at the local hospital are being worked on and little timmy requires electricity to stay alive until his next surgery which will require electricity to run the lights...i wish mr. gore would think things out before he said em.
Quote by Seryaph
Well, it is either just all-out revolution, as in guerilla-style warfare in the streets, or radical change of govenment through voting.
I don't think this Civil Disobediance thing is so effective anymore.
It's a shame really. I think that motivating people to do something is half the battle, but the institutions that control your country (and all of ours) have built up such strong foundations over the past 50 years that they are pretty much unshakeable. There's a reason why liberal administrations are not superpowers.

Want to start my own country.
Quote by rigiddigits
It's a shame really. I think that motivating people to do something is half the battle, but the institutions that control your country (and all of ours) have built up such strong foundations over the past 50 years that they are pretty much unshakeable. There's a reason why liberal administrations are not superpowers.

Want to start my own country.

Lets go buy an island and start our own country.

It is really the best solution.
Quote by Seryaph
Lets go buy an island and start our own country.

It is really the best solution.

I'm in.

Although we'll still be ****ed when the global warming goes haywire, and we'll have superstorms and enviromental disasters up our ass.

I say we colonise mars instead.
Quote by Våd Hamster
I'm in.

Although we'll still be ****ed when the global warming goes haywire, and we'll have superstorms and enviromental disasters up our ass.

I say we colonise mars instead.

Well, we could just buy a giant submarine, paint it yellow and voila! A new home.
We could sing and dance all day, too.
Also, why is he telling US? China are the ones that blow coal out their arse like it's over digested burrito.
We're only strays.
Quote by Seryaph
Lets go buy an island and start our own country. It is really the best solution.
I vote we name it Helenland. Any objections?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I'm in. Although we'll still be ****ed when the global warming goes haywire, and we'll have superstorms and enviromental disasters up our ass. I say we colonise mars instead.
Are there falafels on Mars?! I don't know if I could cope without forests and rivers and such. Hmm...would nature even represent the same things if it were artificial?
Quote by Seryaph
Well, we could just buy a giant submarine, paint it yellow and voila! A new home. We could sing and dance all day, too.
I would love to live under the sea. Perhaps Mars could be a holiday home. There is so much waiting to be discovered underwater. We could have a little nomadic state, exploring the depths of the ocean. Let's do it.
Al Gore?
ya mean the guy who's mansion uses twice as much electricity in a single month
as an average American home uses in an entire year?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.