Page 1 of 2
This month marked the seventh year sense 9/11. At our school, which is considered an international baccalaureate, which means our school volunteered to meet world standards of education, there is a large number of peoples from many cultures. There is enough Muslims to form a Muslim alliance club. Just a few weeks ago some of the more... rambunctious of the group decided to mark the anniversary of 9-11 by, HEAR THIS, covering there heads with turbans and face coverings running around our school shouting "BOMB" and "TERRORISM" and running through our halls yelling at people. These people where not caught, and there was no attempt to find out who they where. when i asked my assistant principal what the deal was and he said, and this is his quote, "I would have kicked their ass'es"

what would you of done? (i wish i had caught them.)
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
Last edited by rossj90 at Sep 24, 2008,
Quote by rossj90
At our school, which is considered an international baccalaureate, which means our school volunteered to meet world standards of education, there is a large number of peoples from many cultures.
This is not how real people talk.
im trying not to sound racist.
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
Quote by rossj90

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
They sound like expert trolls.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i dont think your racist, but clobbering them wont solve anything, as schecter_guy said, they're just tryin to get a rise outa you
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Oh for God's sake, if someone is misbehaving in school to the level where they are upsetting other students then of course they should be punished for it. What do you want me to say? It doesn't matter one single fucking bit that they are of the same religion as the people behind the 9/11 attacks. Loads of kids mocked it at my school, from loads of different cultures. Children are just being childish. Muslims get shit all the time for being Muslim, Christians get shit for being Christian. Everyone should be held up to the same standards.
No, but you are racist for this:
Quote by rossj90
covering there heads with turbans and face coverings

I doubt that the Arabic kids would be stupid enough to do that. It was probably some white kids who knew that kids like you would get pissed and kick the Arabic kids' asses.
I would of said racist things to them and proceed to curbstomp them Edward Norton style if I caught them.

But that's just me.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by archangels666

I doubt that the Arabic kids would be stupid enough to do that. It was probably some white kids who knew that kids like you would get pissed and kick the Arabic kids' asses.

they where wearing turbans, i didn't make that up. and they where speaking Arabic.
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
Quote by rossj90
This month marked the seventh year sense 9/11. At our school, which is considered an international baccalaureate, which means our school volunteered to meet world standards of education, there is a large number of peoples from many cultures. There is enough Muslims to form a Muslim alliance club. Just a few weeks ago some of the more... rambunctious of the group decided to mark the anniversary of 9-11 by, HEAR THIS, covering there heads with turbans and face coverings running around our school shouting "BOMB" and "TERRORISM" and running through our halls yelling at people. These people where not caught, and there was no attempt to find out who they where. when i asked my assistant principal what the deal was and he said, and this is his quote, "I would have kicked their ass'es"

Yes you are racist. Why? Because you're generalizing here. There is a tone of elitism like there is something wrong with being a Muslim. While I dissprove of ALL religion, not a whole lot of difference between Muslims, Christians, and Jews beliefs wise. Only difference is that the cycle of violence with religon is now mainly on the shoulders of Islamic extrememists, where in the past it was largely on the shoulders of Christian extremeist, i.e. the crusades, the dark ages, etc..., or Jewish fanatics, which really extends into the present with the occupation of Palestine and the genocide and forced prosecution and tiered hierarchy forced onto the Palestinians.
1. I would have knocked them out right out then and there, I doubt you would even get in trouble.

2. People throw around the word "racism" around way too much. Someone can say one small thing, and they're titled as "RACIST!". You can have all the stereotypical thoughts you want about someone in your own head, but assuming that you don't treat them differently because of it, it's not racism. "I'm not going to let black people come to my party because they'll steal stuff" is racist, it's more like discrimination than like stereotyping. So people, stop throwing that word around, it's used way to much, just like love.

3. You can't assume what race they are, which is not important. Any race committing an act such as this should be beaten, especially by the the race that is being imitated.

4. You're spelling and grammar isn't up to par, even for the internet. (Hey, I had to say something against you!)
Quote by rossj90

I would have kicked their asses. No you aren't racist at all, and even if some say you were in this case, don't feel bad about it, they completely deserve it.
It's them being assholes. Where I know the right thing to do would be to ignore them, I also know that were I the one that witnessed it I would feel the same way.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by archangels666

This.
It is pretty dickish, but how do you know it was the actual islamic dudes, that is exactly the sort of thing white guys would do at my school to stir up hatred for the islamic guys.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Boogie Man
It is pretty dickish, but how do you know it was the actual islamic dudes, that is exactly the sort of thing white guys would do at my school to stir up hatred for the islamic guys.

Maybe due to skin color on arms and hands.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Aha! Now you're generalizing and saying white people can't be Muslim!
Resident Melbournian of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join. Australians only.
Quote by fudger
I'm not racist, racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.

:lol:

Oh, I lol'd hard and loud.

1x Free Interwebz for you..
Quote by Toker420
I would laugh and join them. Its funny.

i loath you...
(sig it!)

on topic, you're not racist. those asshats need to get the shit kicked out of them
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by archangels666

This.

Jack my swag
What they did was beyond stupidity, if they are caught I hope they get a baseball bat to the teeth for every live lost in 9/11

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Well they can say whatever the hell they want. I don't think its your problem.

I'm not exactly sure what the significance of the 7th anniversary of anything is. I'm guessing that they were trying to parody the sort of fanaticism that goes along with commemorating events like this by shocking people with insensitivity.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
rest assured... these people only function behind our backs... when the eagles are in range... these so called "crazy terrorists" sit quietly with their tails tucked in between their legs.
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
Quote by rossj90

Oh stop trying to be politically correct, anyone who bashes you for straight talk probably has a 12 inch dick in their mouth as well as their ass.
goddammit this PC shit has gone far enough, those people are being assholes, they deserve no special treatment for being a certain color, you are not racist for wanting to kick their asses.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by RU Experienced?
I would have shoved an iron rod up their pee holes until it came out their mouth.

I just cringed.

I don't really see it as a racist situation.
If someone does something to piss you off to the point of fighting, it doesn't matter what color their skin is.
Page 1 of 2