im wondering if it is possible to add another speaker to a line 6 spider III 15 watt amp,and what would i need to do to make it possible.this would be my first customization project.
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
15 Watts?
It'd prolly cost you less to get a more powerful amp, instead of trying to do what you're trying to.
i already have a couple of speakers,i just need to know if it is possible and how i would go about doing it
Guitars:

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Meh, I have no clue. I find it pointless, but that's just my opinion.
Why don't you trial and error it? =)
lol i could do that but with my luck i would f@#* it all up and it would blow up and kill me!
Guitars:

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

You probably don't just want to randomly add a speaker to an amp. You would want the new speaker load to be the same as the original total speaker impedance. If you already had an 8 ohm speaker load and you added another 8 ohm speaker you would have a 4 ohm or 16 ohm load depending on how you wired them; neither result would be desirable.

The simple rule is, if you don't know how to do something, and are afraid that something will explode, then it is probably not a wise idea to try and do it anyways.
New amp (tube) and use the two that you had before.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Axecutioner
You probably don't just want to randomly add a speaker to an amp. You would want the new speaker load to be the same as the original total speaker impedance. If you already had an 8 ohm speaker load and you added another 8 ohm speaker you would have a 4 ohm or 16 ohm load depending on how you wired them; neither result would be desirable.

The simple rule is, if you don't know how to do something, and are afraid that something will explode, then it is probably not a wise idea to try and do it anyways.

TS, wire the other speaker in parallel.

Axe: Series would be 16 ohms, parallel would still be 8 ohms.

Parallel:
1/R(total)= (1/R1)+(1/R2)+etc...
(8^-1+8^-1)^-1=4

If it was 4 x 8 ohm speakers in series-parallel, it would be 8 ohms, but it would be 4 ohms with 2 8 ohm speakers in parallel. It requires an NxN network of resistances/impedances to equal the original resistance/impedance, albeit with a higher power rating.

In the end, a spider III isn't worth the work. We don't even know what type of speakers the TS has anyways.
I thought this involved the movie clueless
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ