╠═══════╬═══════╣
not an option
i need a serious answer
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
GX212.

Its not that good, but the MG is God awful.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Why those two?

They're both terrible.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Why?

They are both god awful, check out the Vypyr/Cube/Valvetronix you will be much happier.

Questions like this make me think that people are just asking to irritate others.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
MG, it's Totally the best amp ever ;D

Seriously I don't see what peoples complaints about them are >.>
crate, not by much, but please please please dont buy either one.

If you are smart, you should or your friend or whoever should go with a roland cube(30w, 60w or micro only) or a peavy vyper.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
MGs aren't that bad. The best SS amp I have played. SS Crates are such soulless amps with no balls or low end.

But I have an MG50 for sale, don't know where you are located but $200 if you want it
Quote by eurotrashed
MGs aren't that bad. The best SS amp I have played. SS Crates are such soulless amps with no balls or low end.

But I have an MG50 for sale, don't know where you are located but $200 if you want it

Well i guess you haven't tried very many SS amps. You can get a lot better for the money, and stop trying to pawn off your amp to this guy with selling ploys.
Quote by Oujou
MG, it's Totally the best amp ever ;D

Seriously I don't see what peoples complaints about them are >.>

Our complaint is you can get something that sounds better and is more reliable for the same price, even less.
Quote by eurotrashed

You've obviously only played the MG if it's the best SS you've played, or you're completely tone deaf. MG's have embarrassingly bad distortion and dead cleans, regardless of how big it is.

They're overall terrible amps and you could easily get something better than those amps for the same price TS. If you do buy one of those you're an idiot for not taking our advice, and you'll definitely (hopefully) regret it.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
No SS holds a candle to a Tube amp which is why I'm selling mine. I've played all Crate SS amps and they have the worst, cheesy distortion I have ever heard. I liked the SS Fender's cleans a lot better but the distortion on the MGs are nice and full.

I don't get why people hate on them so much, they are a good SS amp. I think its a few of the "big" people on here hate them so then everyone follows so they won't look bad. Or maybe you people haven't messed with one enough? I got a sound I like and I haven't touched the knobs since. Side by side with an AVT50 I couldn't see spending the extra $100 for an AVT and bought an MG50.