What's the easiest song on either CD that I could learn? I find some of the songs on it difficult, but are there any I'm missing?
most of them are pretty easy even though it is some of the best guitar work i have heard in a while. frusciante likes to keep it simple.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
most of them are pretty easy even though it is some of the best guitar work i have heard in a while. frusciante likes to keep it simple.

Amen brotha'.
dani california is easy, and there is actually a video on youtube of Fuscainate teaching it. Snow (hey oh) is the coolest, and I always thought it was really hard because all the tabs I saw sux but I found a good tab and it is easier than I thought.
Cool, I'll try them, btw...I have a tab book of Stadium Arcadium, I could've just went through the pages and actually seen how difficult it was, but I wanted your opinions of 'difficult.' Definitely going to try Dani California because I'm so familiar with it.
ak10 can i have a link to that plz?
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
just search john frusciante dani california on youtube. its in 3 different parts i think.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Here is the link for Frusiante teaching dani california, if you look in the related videos section, there are a couple of other vids of him teaching songs and styles, I belive the one that says John Frusiante guitar lessons, is under the bridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE3dUUj4_4Q