Are any of you guys looking forward to moving to a new city when you're old enough? I can't wait to move. I feel like im missing out on the life i want to live because im stuck in florida for now. my goal is to move to los angeles nest year when i turn 18. I don't even care if i have a hard time there i just want to live there and wake up every day and walk around. then i would be happy with my life.

Any of you guys looking forward to moving?
you'll realize how good you have it at home someday, mate. but yeah, moving out it awesome.
I'm not sure. I'd like to move to Chicago, which is only an hour or so away. We'll see.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by FortuneFaded
Are any of you guys looking forward to moving to a new city when you're old enough? I can't wait to move. I feel like im missing out on the life i want to live because im stuck in florida for now. my goal is to move to los angeles nest year when i turn 18. I don't even care if i have a hard time there i just want to live there and wake up every day and walk around. then i would be happy with my life.

o yeah, it's sooo tough living in florida...
dude, I grew up on a farm near a town of 90 people. THAT is isolation. moving to a city was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I've got a friend who wants me to move to LA and open a studio with him, so that may happen.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
i live in a tiny town in idaho, i plan on moving to california (maybe not in LA, but near it) when i'm 18, dont know how my mom will feel about it :P

i feel the same way you do though, maybe we'll run into each other :P
I live in a town of 1000 people, its not that bad actually but I'm looking forward to moving to Halifax next september
Quote by FortuneFaded

It says in your profile that you're already in L.A.....are you messing with us?
Quote by metaldud536
It says in your profile that you're already in L.A.....are you messing with us?

nah man i just figured i'd put that down since thats where i wanna be. positive thinking you know.
I'll be moving to New Mexico in 3 years. Maybe then, if I sever connection with my family, I won't have to deal with their fighting and BORROWING MY MONEY WITHOUT PAYING ME BACK WITHIN A MONTH! They still owe me fifty dollars from July.
Maybe. It has more to do with just getting a new start than disliking the place I live in now, though.
I want to move away for many reasons. Partly to find a better music scene than the stagnant and uninteresting Dallas/Fort Worth punk scene, which is why I had New Jersey in mind.

Other reasons:

1. I ****ing hate the town I live in. With a passion.
2. I need a new start in a place where I have no connections.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by irishstang_87
you'll realize how good you have it at home someday, mate. but yeah, moving out it awesome.

+1. I moved from a tiny little town in the south of England (Weymouth) to Vancouver about 3 months ago. Once you get past the 'holiday period' you start to realize the grass isn't always greener. Don't get me wrong I love it here, but you will definatly miss home, no matter how much you think you wont.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
L.A. is a lot like Florida, except every is 10x better in Florida. If you think Cubans are bad wait till you see L.A...
^ what?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by zether
I'll be moving to New Mexico in 3 years. Maybe then, if I sever connection with my family, I won't have to deal with their fighting and BORROWING MY MONEY WITHOUT PAYING ME BACK WITHIN A MONTH! They still owe me fifty dollars from July.

Don't forget me! I'm coming with you!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.