Quote by mcrfobtai
The first is way overpriced
the second is great

I thought everybody said that Orange amps are way overpriced?
Tiny terror is nice for classic rock. For a spider valve costs there are better amps IMO, unless you need the effects and versatility, in which case I'd look for a flextone.

Either way, budget? Gigging? Tones/styles you're trying to achieve? Can you go used?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by TechnicolorType
Your friend is so much smarter then you.

Orange FTW!
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
Quote by stevem326

At least you get a top of the line product, no matter the cost. And they're not THAT expensive.
^They're expensive in the US, if you're wanting marshall tones in the US I'd look at some traynors, I believe they have a 20 watt model if I'm not mistaken.
i love line 6...lol...plus i personally think the line 6 bogner spiders sound better than orange but i live in iowa so theres like ONE store that has them and i havent been there in forever

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
Quote by juancsego
i love line 6...lol...plus i personally think the line 6 bogner spiders sound better than orange but i live in iowa so theres like ONE store that has them and i havent been there in forever

I know tone is subjective, but are you kidding me? The spider valve and orange aren't even in the same ballpark.

Just wait to till you realize how much you hate your amp, you'll be back, looking for a new amp. I'm not trying to bash you, just seen it happen too many times to think you'll be different.
Quote by Acquiescence
i play grindcore
yeah my friendly mostly plays rock/hard rock

You'd appreciate better amps if you played genres that have bands with good tone.

But yeah, for what you're paying, you could get a better amp for heavy music man. You could pick up a used 5150 combo or a Triple XXX combo.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You'd appreciate better amps if you played genres that have bands with good tone.

But yeah, for what you're paying, you could get a better amp for heavy music man. You could pick up a used 5150 combo or a Triple XXX combo.

Listen to him even if the spider valve is a badass amp ( imo ) u should only buy it if you need alot of versatility. ( Not saying that the tt isnt versatile too. ) U play grind and death ? get a ****ing 5150 now.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by stevem326

They are rather expensive, especially here in the states but they sound amazin