Page 1 of 2
Little as in under like 10 years old little.

I remember when I was around 4 I would get up at 7 in the morning and get the thing of butter and eat it straight with a spoon and watch cartoons all by myself almost everyday.

I would also prank call every number that came up on tv as well as 911 all the time.

Then my mom would get up and bitch me.

...random.

I would also rebel against everything my parents would say even if they wouldn't find out. One time my dad was painting the bathroom and told me to make sure not to touch it and I purposely leaned against it and tried to play it off.

I would just push my little sister down and mess with her until she cried and blame it on the dog and it would work like everytime.

I would find a way to cheat at every game I played too.

All I could remember ever being is a sneaky little hateful bitch.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
Little as in under like 10 years old little.

I remember when I was around 4 I would get up at 7 in the morning and get the thing of butter and eat it straight with a spoon and watch cartoons all by myself almost everyday.

I would also prank call every number that came up on tv as well as 911 all the time.

Then my mom would get up and bitch me.

...random.

I would also rebel against everything my parents would say even if they wouldn't find out. One time my dad was painting the bathroom and told me to make sure not to touch it and I purposely leaned against it and tried to play it off.

I would just push my little sister down and mess with her until she cried and blame it on the dog and it would work like everytime.

I would find a way to cheat at every game I played too.

All I could remember ever being is a sneaky little hateful bitch.

yes
You sneaky little hateful bitch, you.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I once tried to help my mom by taking the lazonia out of the oven and put it on the stove, when the timer went off... I was doin' fine, had my little mits and everything on. My mom walked in and screamed which startled me and got the lazonia all over my underarms, leaving huge scabs for a month or 2.

I was maybe 4
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Seryaph
God. You sound like you were a mean little girl back in the day.

Lol I know. I was. But at school I was like the sweetest, quietest little thing.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
Lol I know. I was. But at school I was like the sweetest, quietest little thing.

Well, this wasn't a weird thing that I would do, but when I was born, my family seriously thought I was retarded for a good while. And then I didn't say a word untill I was 3 so that kind of worried them, as well. But then, according to my mom, I started to talk and never shut up . . .

Let me think of some better stories.
Thnak God you wer'nt my sister, I remember lying about anything and everything, even something little like why my sister was crying, and it was cause she fell and I made some elaborate story about her jumping on my bed the getting so high she hit her head on the cieling and fell off the bed....

I also loved humping things pretended they we're the pink ranger and humped the shit out of em(stuffed animals, my pillow, etc.)ummm what else?

cheaitng on games is a good one, I always did that, and I could find some reaosn for me to have two turns at something, just about everytime.
One of my friends chewed off all of his arm hair when he was little, and it never grew back.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by touji-za-nai
I once tried to help my mom by taking the lazonia out of the oven and put it on the stove, when the timer went off... I was doin' fine, had my little mits and everything on. My mom walked in and screamed which startled me and got the lazonia all over my underarms, leaving huge scabs for a month or 2.

I was maybe 4

lasagna.... phail

Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by jmilli2
When I was nine I tried to exterminate the jews and got grounded for two weeks.

"We got a little Hitler do we?"

- *Aischten Zieg Heil, de Duetschland!

"Go to your room mister!"

-

* Read as = I have no fucking idea what the hell I'm saying.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
i stuck my toungue in an electric pencil sharpened
i had a weird taste in food
when i was like 5 i would ride my dog like a horse
i used to drop money (like $20+) bills down the toilet
Quote by metaldud536
I woke up a half hour early before school to watch Zoids: Chaotic Century on Cartoon Network.

I would wake up at 4 in the morning to play Zelda: OoT before school.
Quote by Dead.Memories

I also loved humping things pretended they we're the pink ranger and humped the shit out of em(stuffed animals, my pillow, etc.)

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

Fap.

Srsly: I'd get up every day at 6 am to play Runescape. I'll think of more later.
I have met no one who has ran into as many walls, doors, corners ect. as I have. When I was really little, I would walk into bike racks, and they'd always resonate really loudly(BOOOONNNNNGGGGG)...my parents made sure to remember all the good times they had watching me slam my face into every inanimate object.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by frozen_soul
lasagna.... phail

thanks, my life is fuller now
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
When my friend came over we'd have underwear fights.

We'd take my underwear and throw it at each other.

Seriously, why the **** would we do that?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
When I was 7, I was a total pimp and I would literally kiss all the girls asses, except for the fat ones of course... wait, yes, the fat ones too...

don't look at me.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Dead.Memories

I also loved humping things pretended they we're the pink ranger and humped the shit out of em(stuffed animals, my pillow, etc.)ummm what else?

lmao omg dude. i thoguht i was the only one. in fact, i actualy had a stuff yellow ranger, it was like in uniform though, but i just imagined the pink ranger and the yellow ranger, and i would like just start making out with it. like the head would be covered in drool and stuff, man i was ****ed up, and i was prbly only like 5 at the time. haha wow i can't believe i can remember that. i still remember how i used to hide behind the couch and make out with it, and like i remember the mouth part, where it was suposed to be white, well it ended up geting like black from all the dust that got stuck to the drool that i left on it hahaha.
wow this was a great thread. when i was little i used to have the worst temper. so one time my mom got me a cheeseburger and it had onions on so i rolled the window down and threw it out the window. my freind was there too and he would always copy me so he threw his out the window too. i also use to chase people with baseball bats if they made me mad.
I also used to eat bubbles from my bubble bath on a nightly basis. My sister and I would take baths together when I was like 6 and she was 3 and we'd eat the bubbles pretending they were popcorn. I would also let the rags get sucked down the drain because it didn't have a little protector thing on it.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by tona_107
I would wake up at 4 in the morning to play Zelda: OoT before school.

**** YEAH!!!!!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by BloodSugarMegan
I also used to eat bubbles from my bubble bath on a nightly basis. My sister and I would take baths together when I was like 6 and she was 3 and we'd eat the bubbles pretending they were popcorn. I would also let the rags get sucked down the drain because it didn't have a little protector thing on it.

I did that also
Oh and making beards out of bubbles is definitely the way to go, though.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
when i was about 7 i swallowed a dime...i don't know why...and when i was 3 stepped on a snake and it slithered into my pocket somehow. and my mom runs outside and was beating it with a plastic golf club. while it was still in my f-ing PANTS!!! i was pretty much scared shitless of snakes after that day.
Quote by fav13andac1)c
when i was about 7 i swallowed a dime...i don't know why...and when i was 3 stepped on a snake and it slithered into my pocket somehow. and my mom runs outside and was beating it with a plastic golf club. while it was still in my f-ing PANTS!!! i was pretty much scared shitless of snakes after that day.

Wow, not many kids were beating their pants-snakes when they were that little...
I always had a thing for eating stuff.
When i was really little, like still in diapers, i ate sand all the time.
Then later in life, i'd chew on my dogs bones.
And i ate cat food like a fiend.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan

That's nasty.

I don't remember much of my life earlier than about 14 years old. Too many hard drugs.
ummm.....I used to eat paper. Thats about all I cant think of right now.
Give me some time.
ಠ_ಠ
when I was like 6 or 7 I was really really into that show called Digemon

and I was really into that show, so one day I just go outside in the front yard and scream out If I could be (whatever the person's name was) and hopefully waited but............ nothing happened :P
I used to run into all kinds of inanimate objects before.For awhile,my mom had me wear a helmet and pads to stop me from getting hurt because i ran into TOO many things with sharp edges O.o

Quote by touji-za-nai
thanks, my life is fuller now

*more full

WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by jmilli2
When I was nine I tried to exterminate the jews and got grounded for two weeks.

Cartman, southpark
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Once, when I was about four or five, I was playing with Barbie dolls or something, and I had rubber bands to use in their hair...
For some reason, I decided that the rubber band would be more useful inside of my nose, so I shoved it up there.

The doctor told my mother to watch for it in case it somehow found it's way out of my body, at home, after he couldn't find it up there while I was at the hospital...

...she never found it. :/
Quote by tremeloud
Wow, not many kids were beating their pants-snakes when they were that little...

No no, didn't you read? His mom was beating his pants-snake for him

When I was little, I used to take bubble baths and make bubble beards. A lot. For hours at a time. I remember taking baths for so long that the water actually got cold. I'd only get out after the bulk of the bubbles had disintegrated.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
I used to eat this shoe polish that was highly poisonous.
And mum found out, and i told her i'd been eating it for over a year.
And my mum took me to the doctors and the doctor said i'd starting taking such small doses that i'd built up an imune to it.
I love white guitars!
to answer the question... my babysitter
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
Page 1 of 2