This week, the late, great Mitch Hedberg had an album released , called "Do you believe in gosh?" It was recorded two months before his death in 2005. I'm so excited; I can't wait to her brand new material from my favorite comedian. RIP Mitch. Pit, what do you think of this joyous occasion?
It was released like...two weeks ago here. It's good, but not as good as the others. I still laughed a bunch.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Gargantuan
I guess its a trend now to make new albums when you're dead

He made it when he was alive..?

I don't know what you're getting at.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Its really tupac
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Its the Tupac effect.

and yes I am super excited for this album. RIP Mitch.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Holy shit! Awesome thank you for the news.

I love Mitch, I can't believe he's gone.
:/

I will have to checkk it

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Quote by TooFast
He made it when he was alive..?

I don't know what you're getting at.

He recorded it before he died but its getting release right now, after he died.

MC name = Bearrorism
He's a genius. I can't wait until I get to listen to it.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Wow, I thought some prick was going to use the "Dead Person releases album" trick to get us to click on a thread containing info about his Gonnorhea. Mitch is the shit RIP, Thanks TC.
Quote by metaldud536
I used to like Mitch. I still do do, but I used to too!

Well done!!
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by metaldud536

That was great.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

I bought and its great

"that was dumb.... If I had a quarter for every-time I said that I'd be making money in a very strange way"
Quote by metaldud536

e-high five!!
+2000
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
woooohoooo!!!
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Over this summer I ACTUALLY saw an escalator blocked off with a sign in front of it that said "Out of Order."

I started laughing histerically because the first thing I thought of was what Mitch said... "Escalators can never break, they can only become stairs. You will never see an 'Escalator Temporarily out of service' sign, only 'Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.'"
It's great to hear some new stuff but it's very unpolished and he was clearly very drunk...I saw him live twice and both times he was pretty drunk...I think just about the only times he's sober is when he's recording a CD, and since this stuff wasn't (correct me if I'm wrong) intended to be the final version of anything put on a cd, he didn't sober up for the occasion, so some of it was pretty bad. But since I like Mitch Hedberg so much I even laughed at the unfunny stuff. And I thought it was hilarious what he said about batteries making electronics seem substantial, it's something I've often noticed as well..
Quote by heavyairship
woooohoooo!!!

Yeah, see, that's why I left, people goin' wooohoooo all the time. And I'll be damned if they're not here too.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I just got it, It's pretty good. Not as good as the others but still funny. My favourite Mitch joke is one about hotels "I met the lady at the front desk, she gave me her number, it's zero"...and of course "I got an ant farm, them fellas didn't grow ****!"
Quote by Stingray5
I just got it, It's pretty good. Not as good as the others but still funny. My favourite Mitch joke is one about hotels "I met the lady at the front desk, she gave me her number, it's zero"...and of course "I got an ant farm, them fellas didn't grow ****!"

"I said, 'Come on, you don't farm! Plus, if I took your legs off, you would look like snowmen.' That, that's the part that wasn't on the first CD."
I had no idea there was a new one, looking forward to it.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!