okay so im a blues rock kinda player and i was thinkin about getting a fender deville 212 but i like marshall voiced amps... that kinda gain is really nice and just sounds better to me... some of my fave players are SRV jimi Hendrix KWS and Eric Clapton... i also like govt mule and the allman brothers... and my band does a version of limelight... do u think oneof these amps would do the trick... also i should say my other guitar player is useing a fender deville 410 can this thing compete with this is a practice and gig environments?
Dude, i dont think the YCV 50 will outloud the deville, but the two should blend well together.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
i didnt tghunk so eather.... 112 vs 410 the 410 is a wall of sound
After you're back about 20 feet from that amp it won't matter nearly as much, but that thing is a loud ass 60 watts.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
yeah... plus with the 410s it projects better than one speeker... so what should i do? what are my other amp options??
If you're worried about the 410's massive projection, hook the traynor up to a cab
Quote by madnaz
If you're worried about the 410's massive projection, hook the traynor up to a cab

no. The 410's projection really won't be that big of a difference from the traynor after about 20 feet back.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
If your other guitarist doesn't have his deville loud enough to get power tube saturation you should be fine. I couldn't imagine turning one up that loud, my hot rod deluxe on the edge of break up was unbearably loud.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not