Just feel like letting this out though it's not a small thing at all really. My friend Nick Morton who i had a handful of classes with the past couple year of high school and i found out this morning that he got killed while riding his bike to school. The article is right CiUnP:E8c7PiUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiU">here

It didn't really hit me until i saw that article. I don't know if it was me not believing it happened or just nor wanting to accept that it really did happen, but now that i have proof...man. I've been just sitting here thinking "Wow, he's really gone." He was such a nice guy, i never saw him angry, he was always in such a good mood and would pass that on to anyone around him. I wasn't the greatest of friends with him but i'd say he was a good friend. I'll miss playing scrabble with him in US History whenever we could, if only it were a few minutes, and our tapping on each others opposite shoulder everytime before talking to me in hopes of tricking us on what side of we were on.

My main point is, it's weird how something so unexpected and something that seemed like something small turns into something hitting you really hard later on.

Goodbye Nick, I'll miss you tons.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
I was about to reply "That's what she said" to your thread title, but after reading your post, I saw the seriousness.

I feel for you man, I don't know what it feels like though, lol. Sorry, I'm not good at comforting grieving people.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
ummm. i Wouldn't count my friend dying as a "little thing", even if it just was a "little thing" that sparked you off, it was bound to be something sooner or later.

That being said, I'm sorry for your lose.
This is also happening to me right now... My next door neighbor just hung herself.
It was her birthday too!
I saw her every once in awhile, and she always seemed like the happiest one in the family. Not the one to do that.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
You can never be prepared for these sorts of things. Poor guy, had his life ahead of him

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Trolling.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
That sucks. So far i've been lucky enough not to know anyone my age who died or die myself, but it happens. Its weird though to think about. Hope my luck continues.
RIP Nick.

Indeed, things happen fast. Life goes fast so make the best of it.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
RIP Nick

Yeah people take things for granted, even if it is just a simple hello from someone in your class
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Dang man... It seems like it's always the nicest people in the world who get f'ed up in the end. The people who deserve it don't get it, it's only the cool ones. I feel your pain. This really is a messed up world we live in.

(I know it's been said by a few people already... but this one is from me) : RIP Nick
I know how you feel. My best friend Brandon passed in October of 07 and I didn't believe it until I got a phone call from his mom that after noon.

I feel for ya dude. It seems unreal at first then, like the user above me, hits you like a train.

RIP Nick.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Quote by mer_der_noms
I know how you feel. My best friend Brandon passed in October of 07 and I didn't believe it until I got a phone call from his mom that after noon.

I feel for ya dude. It seems unreal at first then, like the user above me, hits you like a train.

RIP Nick.

Yeah like the part about the little things, i was talking about the article.

I was saying how it seems weird that how if you were to have not known about it at all and find out later on from a family member of his it wouldn't hit you as hard(granted i'm not talking about everyone, but just hypothetically) as how i found out in the morning and not really believing it was true and reading actual proof of it happening later that day.
sorry man, i've had way too many things similar to this happen within the past year or so. one was my best friend growing up, we moved away and didn't see each other for a few years before he was killed in a car accident. same thing though, it didn't really hit me until i saw it on paper, then it was devastating. best wishes for you and his family

upbeat edit: let's go twins! one more for the sweep and the lead
People don't realize death until it hits close to home.

I was thinking about it this morning when I saw a kid who's brother was murdered (innocent) by a bunch of people who contribute nothing to society.

RIP Nick.
Quote by achunkymonkey8u
sorry man, i've had way too many things similar to this happen within the past year or so. one was my best friend growing up, we moved away and didn't see each other for a few years before he was killed in a car accident. same thing though, it didn't really hit me until i saw it on paper, then it was devastating. best wishes for you and his family

upbeat edit: let's go twins! one more for the sweep and the lead

*raises arm in triumph*

Went to the game tonight. Was a really really good game to be at.

Quote by CaptainRon
People don't realize death until it hits close to home.

Ain't that the truth.